Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is your husband a *edit I didn't mean to post annon* lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this
Home body? Or does he like to go out?

Mine is a home body. It bugs me so much. I don't ask that we go out every weekend or every month. We barely ever go out. Tonight we were suppose to go celebrate a friends 33rd birthday at a bar, and I asked him what time I should get ready. His reply " well you can go, I don't feel like going" right, because I want to show up at a bar alone. I love when he goes with me. It upset me. We haven't been out in a very long time.

I like to go out and have a good time. I don't get drunk, I like to enjoy the company I am with. After a long week I think we have a right to unwind. He rather sit his ass on the couch and fall asleep.

I don't have a lot of girl friends, and it doesn't feel right hanging out with my guy friends.

I'm watching him sleep on the couch and I want to punch him. Lol. Sorry that's my mini rant/confession for the night.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:56 AM

He likes to be stuck to my hip.... haha

He's got one close friend that he'll go hang out with alone every now and then.. but mostly I go and hang out with the wife, while he hangs with his friend. 

My DH is snoring on the couch as well.. because I'M not in bed yet......  smh. lol

I love him to death though.

alex815
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:56 AM
He use to like to go out but lately he wants to stay inside gets kinda boring
barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:57 AM
He rather be home...
cassandrans
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Just punch him in the penis.  You'll feel better. lol

tennisgal
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:57 AM

DH would rather stay home. But he works about 70hrs/week and I'm home, so I understand why he's ready to stay home but that's when I'm ready to go out and do something. 

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM

He works a lot overnight :-( So I don't even know what to call him...he likes to stay home with his new PC right now but he just got it last week so it's a new toy lol

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Definitely a home body. I have to force him out sometimes 

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM

hes a total homebody. if he dont go out with me , with or  w/o the kids, he dont go out. 

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Either
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:59 AM
He hardly will leave my side. If I'm leaving to go to the store for something, he's going right with me. I guess he thinks I can't drive? I guess he thinks I am legally blind and can't find my way through Walmart? Idk. But he would be a homebody if I were.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)