Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What made it ok for you to be the "other woman"

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 238 Replies
1 mom liked this
There's a post asking whether she will tell the wife or not regarding her affair with her friend's / acquaintance's husband. To those having an affair with a married man, what drew you to him? How did it start? Where did you first met? Why do you or did you stay? Do you have kids? Does he? Do you know the wife? Are you single? Divorced? Married? were you vulnerable at that time like going through a separation?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Never been in that position so I wouldn't know. I do want to read the responses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM

We started as friends and just fun. I was drawn to him and he to me. It got intense very fast. Emotions got involved and then it was too late.

I stay because I love him like crazy.

I have children he does as well. He knows mine. I don't know his. I don't know his wife either.

What makes it ok? Nothing. It's not ok. I just won't walk away from him. I can't. I tried a million times. i will take whatever consequences come from my actions. She will find me one day im sure. It's been to long for her not to notice.
jojo_star
by Jojo on May. 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM
6 moms liked this

I wasn't and never will be, and if there is ever another woman, I'd divorce my husband, end of story.

KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM
9 moms liked this

The married man I'm with is married to me , I'm not a wh*re.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Dh n i had a bby at 16&18 broke up several times during 5years wenever he dated girls he would cheat with me n i would always tell the girls i never wanted him to be happy with someone else... now we are settled down thank god at 22&24
mudwrap
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Are you single? Divorced? Married? Or were you vulnerable at that time like going through a separation? How did you meet?

Quoting Anonymous:

We started as friends and just fun. I was drawn to him and he to me. It got intense very fast. Emotions got involved and then it was too late.

I stay because I love him like crazy.

I have children he does as well. He knows mine. I don't know his. I don't know his wife either.

What makes it ok? Nothing. It's not ok. I just won't walk away from him. I can't. I tried a million times. i will take whatever consequences come from my actions. She will find me one day im sure. It's been to long for her not to notice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM
3 moms liked this
Being with a married man doesn't make you a whore.

Quoting KiKi-Love:

The married man I'm with is married to me , I'm not a wh*re.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:19 AM
I was young, drunk and stupid and had a one night stand. He left his phone in my car. I felt sick when I saw pics of his wife and baby.
Anonymous
2 moms liked this
Nothing makes it ok, I was young and dumb and we were drawn to each other and the attraction was so intense that it was hard to fight. I was weak and lonely in my own marriage. Instead of trying to work on things with my hubby I decided to have fun and play with fire. We both got caught and it was so ugly. He split from his wife because he didnt want to be with her. I stayed with my hubby and worked things out with counseling and making a strong effort to get back to the place where we fell in love. Things are great now and I wish I had never done what I did but I can't change it. I don't feel bad for the person who got cheated on because I didn't know her. It's not the other woman or the other mans duty to care about the person being cheated on. It's the cheater who needs to care.
Anonymous
I've never been the ow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured