Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pity party post about my self image issues... feel free to ignore...

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:11 AM
  • 22 Replies

Ok so i made a post the other day about my sad bikini shopping trip and my lack of chest.... dh realizing that I'm in a funk was trying his hardest to make me feel better and spent WAY too much on a bikini top that is designed to make your chest look one to two cup sizes bigger....

but my brain has been super blah and over active lately and the more i think about it the more I'm worried that I'll just feel pathetic in the suit.... like a bad attempt at cheating....

Ok go on with your early morning business now I'm done

it's 3am, ds won't sleep, I'm tired and just in a General self pity funk!!!!!!! :/

by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tastelikeyum
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
You might look sexy in it. just give it a try. try different sun glasses, sandals and jewelry on too.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Having a smaller chest is awsome.... Gravity and time are much nicer to you. I'm almost 40 and my girls still hold there heads up high cuz they aren't weighted down. My bigger friends are jealous. Lol
Wickedawesome88
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:37 AM
I'd trade smaller boobs for a smaller stomach..... Have to tried the bikinis at Victoria secrets? They have bombshell ones, they are sexy bikinis and they will make you seem fuller and above is right I'm 25 and I think they are already starting to sag :-(
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on May. 4, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I'm a AA... and what little i have looks like a deflated balloon.... there is like a ripple right under my nipples where my breasts actually indent a little and my breasts in general just feel like a little loose skin to me... if it was just an issue if small maybe this would be easier, there's nothing to hold up.. 

oh man i just reread that and i sounds whiney... sorry... 

Quoting Snakecharm:

Having a smaller chest is awsome.... Gravity and time are much nicer to you. I'm almost 40 and my girls still hold there heads up high cuz they aren't weighted down. My bigger friends are jealous. Lol

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on May. 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM

dh and i looked at those and voda... vs didn't have my size online and their suits just look like bras to me...

we went with voda after reading all the reviews and their swim tops actually lol like swim wear and do the same thing supposedly

Quoting Wickedawesome88:

I'd trade smaller boobs for a smaller stomach..... Have to tried the bikinis at Victoria secrets? They have bombshell ones, they are sexy bikinis and they will make you seem fuller and above is right I'm 25 and I think they are already starting to sag :-(

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on May. 4, 2013 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Be happy you can wear a bikini.
:)
Trust me boobs this big SUCK. I was a 36b pre baby. .. now I'm a larger DDD/F cup. They sag they hurt and i sure as shit can't find a bikini that could cover my nipples much less boobs!

You are fine. Big boobs mean squat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Are you underweight? Putting on a few pounds could help.i used to be an A when i was 110 lbs but since putting on some weight I'm a full B.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I'm buying implants because I'm so unhappy with my chest.

seriously, don't feel bad over a top that you think may be too expensive. if you feel good in it, keep it!

I've spent so much on tops/bras...whatever to make me feel good. so what if it makes me seem shallow, i kinda like feeling good about myself in the end...
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on May. 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM

i weigh exactly as much as i should, i was a little underweight for awhile but i put back on, just not in the boobs... I'm 6' tall and 150. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you underweight? Putting on a few pounds could help.i used to be an A when i was 110 lbs but since putting on some weight I'm a full B.

hayvensmommy07
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Lol sorry but this so reminded me of my mom, she's 46 and b cup and I'm 25 with a dd and hers are perkier than mine, so not fair. Lol and she likes to let me know lol ” you may have the boobs of the family but at least mine are perky” lol

Quoting Snakecharm:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN