Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You got pulled over for WHAT...?!?

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 165 Replies
1 mom liked this
What's the weirdest thing you have gotten pulled over for? Or someone you know?

A friend just posted on FB for ... Wait for it.... Brushing her teeth while driving. 0_0
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
12 moms liked this

The cop wanted to buy my car.  It was a 1977 Camaro. 

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I had my brights on. Fucking MPs LOL
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
No turn signal when switching lanes. Yeah I know they can, but I found it a stupid waste of my time. Of course I did NOT get ticketed for it either. Just a time waster.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

DH put a prop arm hanging out the trunk of my car once. First thing the officer said as he approached the car was, "for halloween, right?" and i had no idea what he was talking about lol.

URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on May. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
The cop wanted to see inside our new car...he proceeded to talk to my husband for 30 mins!!! My husband was even invited out of the car to show the engine mods. Biggest waste of time EVER!!!!

Oh and it was our 2007 SI. Not like we had the Mugen RR imported.
Moe1521
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I got pulled over because the cop thought my tags were expired. They didnt expire for another 5 months haha!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Small town, crossing the center line BECAUSE I dropped my lip gloss. I got pulled over and told the cop(who I've known my whole life).Thanks for pulling me over, i needed that lip gloss. He laughed at me, and then said "hey Lindsey" to my sister. My sister still laughs about that.....Another time I got pulled over by the same cop 3 times for speeding, Again small town, going 60 in a 55 will get you a ticket. Well, the last time he pulled me over he told me he'd have to give me a ticket the next time. I told him well stop pulling me over to flirt with me, ya know you can just call me"...........hmm oh and I got pulled over in a parking lot but that was because an officer had to finish up the paperwork for a hit and run incident. I told him he could just call next time but I probably wouldn't answer. he asked why and I said oh I don't answer the phone for people I dont know, but I might make an exception for you, you're cute! He blushed, laughed and then said "maybe I will call you" He did, I never answered! LOL. Man oh man,

baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Lol! That happened to my grandma in the 70's. she had a rolls Royce from like the 50's or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

The cop wanted to buy my car.  It was a 1977 Camaro. 

bcoll
by Brandi on May. 4, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I was pulled over once because the officer wanted to know who did the airbrushing on the cars hood...lol

Yes, really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN