Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think the woman who disappeared for 11 years had the right idea.....*edit**edit again...kinda long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 267 Replies
8 moms liked this

i really do. however, i would take my kids. i don't think i could just up and leave them like that. that would be shitty. but i would have no problem whatso ever just walking away from everything else....my parents, dh, the school, therapists, everybody. not tell one single soul im leaving, or where i was leaving to. though i wouldn't know either, i would just pack what would fit in my car, and drive......and keep driving. 

i am a much happier person when i think about this. when i try and reason with myself i get even more depressed and feel stuck, like i will never get out of where i am. 

just a random post i guess....i know its early, but its beautiful outside and the thought of just packing and driving on such a wonderful day makes me happy i guess.....

so, i have figured out what im going to do. i am going to go live with my grandmother in florida. i am not going to just up and leave, as this trip will take planning. im in ny. 

tonight is the icing on the cake. ds was arrested. and i had to be the one to call. we were on the way home from my parents house, and i took back roads....dark, and barely any thru traffic. he had a fit about leaving, finally got in the car and half way home, had a huge fit bc i wouldn't turn around and get his ds game. 

he went bazerk. hitting, kicking the door and windows...screaming as loud as he can. thrashing all over the car. i told him if he didn't stop i would call the police, which has always worked, but not tonight. 

so we were in the phsyc ward from 830-245....just got home.

same thing as the last 5 times.....a load of bs, and an ambulance bill. 

i really just wanted to drive head on into a tree. but i had the kids with me. 

hopefully 3 months in florida will help some. come back with a fresh start at the end of august. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funlovinlady
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM
20 moms liked this

No. That woman was so wrong, her daughter hates her and they will more then likely never have a relationship. I'd want to meet her just so I could smack the ever lovin hell out of her. She ripped her family apart emotionally, I have zero respect for anyone like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
7 moms liked this

her dd hates her bc she left her. i would be taking my kids. where i am in life is whats fucking them up, so i couldn't and wouldnt leave them behind. and to be honest, when i first read that story i was appauled....but then it got me thinking, how great would it be to not have to deal with what im dealing with now? to just go. noone to answer to. just me and my kids. 

id come back eventually, not 11 yrs, but maybe a few months. just to get a break from it all. im seriously concidering it.

Quoting funlovinlady:

No. That woman was so wrong, her daughter hates her and they will more then likely never have a relationship. I'd want to meet her just so I could smack the ever lovin hell out of her. She ripped her family apart emotionally, I have zero respect for anyone like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

bump for the crickets!

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:58 AM
4 moms liked this

You would still be doing the same damn thing, do you really think you could just walk away with your kids and no one would notice. Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

her dd hates her bc she left her. i would be taking my kids. where i am in life is whats fucking them up, so i couldn't and wouldnt leave them behind. and to be honest, when i first read that story i was appauled....but then it got me thinking, how great would it be to not have to deal with what im dealing with now? to just go. noone to answer to. just me and my kids. 

id come back eventually, not 11 yrs, but maybe a few months. just to get a break from it all. im seriously concidering it.

Quoting funlovinlady:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM
13 moms liked this
You don't think the kids will hate you for taking them from their father, grandparents, friends?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM
3 moms liked this
More then likely you would get caught and have all parental rights taken.
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM
11 moms liked this
I don't know the story, but sometimes I'd love to pack up Sylas and what I can fit in my car and just leave. Give myself $200 for gas and just stay where I run out
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I don't know what woman you're talking about..
monajensen
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I must have missed that post. Why do you want to leave?

christina0607
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
14 moms liked this

People do what they feel they need to and sometimes they make mistakes. I won't judge her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)