Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think the woman who disappeared for 11 years had the right idea.....*edit**edit again...kinda long*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i really do. however, i would take my kids. i don't think i could just up and leave them like that. that would be shitty. but i would have no problem whatso ever just walking away from everything else....my parents, dh, the school, therapists, everybody. not tell one single soul im leaving, or where i was leaving to. though i wouldn't know either, i would just pack what would fit in my car, and drive......and keep driving. 

i am a much happier person when i think about this. when i try and reason with myself i get even more depressed and feel stuck, like i will never get out of where i am. 

just a random post i guess....i know its early, but its beautiful outside and the thought of just packing and driving on such a wonderful day makes me happy i guess.....

so, i have figured out what im going to do. i am going to go live with my grandmother in florida. i am not going to just up and leave, as this trip will take planning. im in ny. 

tonight is the icing on the cake. ds was arrested. and i had to be the one to call. we were on the way home from my parents house, and i took back roads....dark, and barely any thru traffic. he had a fit about leaving, finally got in the car and half way home, had a huge fit bc i wouldn't turn around and get his ds game. 

he went bazerk. hitting, kicking the door and windows...screaming as loud as he can. thrashing all over the car. i told him if he didn't stop i would call the police, which has always worked, but not tonight. 

so we were in the phsyc ward from 830-245....just got home.

same thing as the last 5 times.....a load of bs, and an ambulance bill. 

i really just wanted to drive head on into a tree. but i had the kids with me. 

hopefully 3 months in florida will help some. come back with a fresh start at the end of august. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM
4 moms liked this
Yeah...run away to live under bridges and scrounge for food. Did she look healthy to you??? She was stupid.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on May. 4, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

funny, my sister did this.....it wasn't the right idea to the rest of her family

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on May. 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this

How so?  If she isn't doing anything illegal.  Deciding to up and leave isn't a crime.  But the emotional impact on the children should play a factor in such an action, taking them from their father and extended family.  But when it comes to the legalities, if there is no custody order, she can take them and leave without telling her husband a thing and it's not a crime, let alone a crime worthy of getting her rights stripped.

Quoting Anonymous:

More then likely you would get caught and have all parental rights taken.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

well of course theyd notice. lol but i dont care. noone here gives two shits about me. the only they would miss are the kids. and ive been saying for about a yr now, that one of these days, im just gonna go. thers nothing here for me. maybe some back story will help. and im not giving all details, bc that might give me away....not totally known on here, but known enough i think. 

starting with ds. ds is 7. he has mental and emotional issues. we have been to dr after dr, with little to no results. and i fully believe a lot of his issues are from our situation. and the rest is nothing that can't be helped wherever i end up. he hates me right now, he hates my dh, step dad. no hes not abused, but its not making him happy. and i know, hes a kid, not everything about making him happy, but hes not having a childhood. not a good one at least. he hasn't been happy for while. i have 2 yr old dd, who is fine so far, but i feel she will excel so much more without all this added bs with me and my dh, and her brother and his issues. 

my dh. hes useless. does not help me in anyway shape or form. only wants something to do with me when he wants sex. completely uninterested in me and my kids lives. has done nothing with me, or the kids in the 5 yrs ive been with him. he very selfish, and will admit that. hes a drunk. he works, comes home, drinks, goes to bed. sleeps all weekend long while im stuck figuring out what to do with these kids to keep them occupied. 

my parents. my mother is batshit crazy. her head is shoved so far up the boys ass she can't see that what she does is only hindering him, not helping. has threatened, and will, take me to court for visitation.custody of my ds bc she doesnt think i do enough for him. they ignore my dd. ds went to their house yesturday afternoon, and when we left, my dd told me grandma don't want me.....how sad is that? shes fucking 2! no 2 yr old should feel unwanted. broke my heart, and no matter how many times i tell them, shes not stupid, she knows exactly whats going on, it make not one bit of difference. 

sorry so long.

Quoting funlovinlady:

You would still be doing the same damn thing, do you really think you could just walk away with your kids and no one would notice. Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

her dd hates her bc she left her. i would be taking my kids. where i am in life is whats fucking them up, so i couldn't and wouldnt leave them behind. and to be honest, when i first read that story i was appauled....but then it got me thinking, how great would it be to not have to deal with what im dealing with now? to just go. noone to answer to. just me and my kids. 

id come back eventually, not 11 yrs, but maybe a few months. just to get a break from it all. im seriously concidering it.

Quoting funlovinlady:

No. That woman was so wrong, her daughter hates her and they will more then likely never have a relationship. I'd want to meet her just so I could smack the ever lovin hell out of her. She ripped her family apart emotionally, I have zero respect for anyone like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

you contradicted yourself by saying she had the right idea, but you would take your kids. that was her whole point, run away, no kids.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 9:11 AM

why would i lose parental rights? they are my kids. there is no court order saying i have to stay here and can't leave with my kids. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

More then likely you would get caught and have all parental rights taken.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:11 AM
That woman is on meth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

that woman looks like a crackhead

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3018996.shtml?cat=10036

Quoting KristenFowles:

I don't know what woman you're talking about..

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Well if you run with your kids and they have another parent, that's kidnapping. I can see the attraction of just wanting to get away from it all but that might not be the way. That woman looked like 100 miles of bad road LOL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)