Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Confession: I believe that I may be part Alien or Aliens experimented on me....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 224 Replies

Ok, I know you already think I am crazy; but I am not.  Im just saying that this could be possible and I will explain why. First of all, to be so closed minded to believe that we are the only planet in all the Galaxies that has life on it is ridiculous.

My thoughts are a little scrambled, so the way I type this out will probably not be proper, for all of you grammar Nazis. lol.

When I was born my Grandfather, on my fathers side constantly told everyone that I was an alien and had been sent to earth from them. I have a very unique body make-up. I have a heart shape uterus, extra ankles, extra bones in my mouth, and elfish looking ears. LOL, I sound like I look like a freak, but I really dont. I am actually pretty. All of those things are not noticeable, unless you really look.

Since I am on the subject I should add that both my uncle and father were abducted by aliens about 20 yrs ago. (The sons of that same Grandfather). They were both at my Grandma's house sleeping over, in the middle of no where in Ohio, by Ohio's Amish Country. They poked and prodded them, then sent them back. About 2 weeks later, my Father killed himself.... There is more to that story, but I forgot or dont remember clearly everything that was told to me.

Just thought that I would confess these thoughts. They only person that I ever told this to was my dh and he thinks the same. If you would like, please add your thoughts on this.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am dead ass serious about this post and I can not believe no one is commenting on it......

Anyone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM
thats because it was drilled in your head its all bull.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm sorry your family raised you to believe this crap.

monajensen
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Odd story. I would not rule out life on other planets. Can we see a pic?

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this
The mouth is a cavity, you can't have bones in it. You have extra bones in your jaw or your skull.
CitraBlonde
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM

You can also have two Uteruses...Uterii? lol. Either way, it's called Uterus Didelphys.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

The mouth is a cavity, you can't have bones in it. You have extra bones in your jaw or your skull.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Pic!  Proof or troll!

asistartomosh
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Pretty cool.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM
4 moms liked this
Pic or it didnt happen
x.Aim.x
by Amy on May. 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

There is noone we are alone in this galaxy. I believe in aliens, but I'm not sure if they have ever come here or not. I don't think that YOU are an alien...lol. This was probably just a story told. Do you have pictures?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN