Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FAMOUS CMERS!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Come out, come out, where ever you are....

Do we have any famous ladies here?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Replies (201-204):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I'm just me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well who are ya?

Quoting bowribbonmama:

I'm pretty famous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
*pats head* I am too cute I know! I also live in the present and not some coulda/woulda/shoulda but ya didn't past. :) Have fun with that.

Quoting XJetX:

It's so cute of you to judge :) I'm damned proud if how far I went and those are a couple of pix from one of the most fun shows I played. Not supposed to prove anything aside from the fact that I'm a talented musician and I can put on a damn good show. I don't have haters, just fans in denial ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a bit confused were those fugly ass pics supposed to prove her "making it" or something?

Quoting not.atyou:

LOL at the jet /elyce back and forth!

XJetX
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Oh hunnie i don't live in it, but I certainly will never forget it. And apparently you are illiterate too, because i said it's cute of you to judge, not that you're cute. See the difference there? The fact that you judge is cute (note sarcasm) not you (serious Jet is serious.)

Quoting Anonymous:

*pats head* I am too cute I know! I also live in the present and not some coulda/woulda/shoulda but ya didn't past. :) Have fun with that.

Quoting XJetX:

It's so cute of you to judge :) I'm damned proud if how far I went and those are a couple of pix from one of the most fun shows I played. Not supposed to prove anything aside from the fact that I'm a talented musician and I can put on a damn good show. I don't have haters, just fans in denial ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a bit confused were those fugly ass pics supposed to prove her "making it" or something?

Quoting not.atyou:

LOL at the jet /elyce back and forth!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on May. 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Were you a child celebrity? Would you ever or have you ever been featured on a where are they now?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a celebrity in the 1980's, but I'm not really now.  I'm just your normal mom who happened to once be on television.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN