Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really wish my brothers would move on

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My two brothers live beside me on the other side of a fence. originally my.house was the only house here but two yrs ago my dad built a small one bedroom cabin for one of my brothers and moved in a camper. one of my brothers who lives in cabin has 3 kids and a wife. the kids are 12.9 and 6 and are constantly bugging the crap out of us. they just barge in my house as if they own the place,push my kids in muddy water and my dog. they constantly ask for my kids snacks,always in my yard,and we would love to be able to get our boys a trampoline,swingset ect but we cant because of them. its just annoying.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Tell them
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this

keep your doors locked. teacher your kids to stand up for themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
They will probaly be there forever even though theres 5 people and 1 bedroom

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell them

Lindsay4Ambit
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Talk to your brother and SIL about that. ANd keep your doors locked. Family or not, I wouldn't have people barging into my house. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Its not my place. i have no say so. my parents moved them in so until.they make them move they will be there. they should want better for the kids i mean they dont even have a room they are sleeping on couch cushions in living room

Quoting Lindsay4Ambit:

Talk to your brother and SIL about that. ANd keep your doors locked. Family or not, I wouldn't have people barging into my house. 

Lindsay4Ambit
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Your parents live in your house too? I didn't realize. Hummm. I'd still have a chat with my brother, and parents. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not my place. i have no say so. my parents moved them in so until.they make them move they will be there. they should want better for the kids i mean they dont even have a room they are sleeping on couch cushions in living room

Quoting Lindsay4Ambit:

celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Talk to them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM
No i said my parents moved my brothers in beside me.

Quoting Lindsay4Ambit:

Your parents live in your house too? I didn't realize. Hummm. I'd still have a chat with my brother, and parents. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lindsay4Ambit:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Speak up!  There are nice ways to stand up for yourself.  "hey buddy every family needs time just to themselves.  While we enjoy seeing you we also need time to ourselves, so you need to phone or be invited  before coming over" "if you want a snack you need to go to your house to get one, my kids alone are eating me out of house and home"  You said your property is fenced? Put a combination lock on the gate and lock your doors so they can't enter through the house. Don't answer the door if they knock.  There might be some hard feeling on their part but there are already on yours so do what you need for your own family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Its not entirely fenced just in between for privacy

Quoting Anonymous:

Speak up!  There are nice ways to stand up for yourself.  "hey buddy every family needs time just to themselves.  While we enjoy seeing you we also need time to ourselves, so you need to phone or be invited  before coming over" "if you want a snack you need to go to your house to get one, my kids alone are eating me out of house and home"  You said your property is fenced? Put a combination lock on the gate and lock your doors so they can't enter through the house. Don't answer the door if they knock.  There might be some hard feeling on their part but there are already on yours so do what you need for your own family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN