Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Cheating ex-husband. I guess he was insulted.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

He cheated on me and left me to raise our 4 year old alone. Treated me like crap, took our only car, ended our house lease, when I had to move he conveniently made sure he was out of town working. Had people come and bully me. Took all the money out the bank. Calling cps on me (for no reason). 

A year later I'm doing great happier than ever (Got support money, thanks Judge,new car, thanks mom, new house, thanks to my best friends and family, new job) and he still hates my guts and is a hateful monster???

He wanted to be hapy then go be happy,and stop trying to screw me over. It's so strange. He's even mean to our 4 year old. After being a hands on dad and her being a daddies girl.

Anyway I got my 3rd AIDS test come back clean, I was bad (I know) and left him know, by saying. " I got my 3nd test back and it was clean. After you put my life in danger with your infidelity" He called me and was pissed. Really??? I didn't pick up.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM

not.atyou
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM
If you want him to leave you be, than why antagonize him?

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Stop all communication with him. You're just fueling the fire. Focus on yourself and your daughter. Just stop.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
If you know he hates you, why egg him on? Seems like you want his attention, regardless if its negative or not.
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Why even send a message like that if you are so over him? grow up & move on.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM
If you want him to leave him alone then don't text him. You're just going to make it worse.
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I dont understand why he would do something like that as if you were the cheater? 

VinVanMom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM

You won...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I agree!!!, you all are right.

I am no contact, but I did do the wrong thing and send that one text. I have him blacked on my cell. I will say I can be no contact and he still tries to screw me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I never cheated.. Never even thought about it.

Quoting rosemagic01:

I dont understand why he would do something like that as if you were the cheater? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN