Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't know if I should be seriously concerned or if I should laugh. update on page 10

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
So my teen dd is freaking me out atm. She was supposed to go to a pool party today, but I told her she couldn't go because she apparently borrowed a very slutty bathing suite from A friend and Thought she was going to wear it, HA! I DON'T THINK SO! he boobs were hanging out of it ans the bottoms showed half her ass cheek. I told her To change into one of her own suites and she seriously looked at me and said your just jealous because your fat and flat chested and can't wear something like this.

Wooooooow kid, Wtf do you get off talking to me like that? I very calmly said, in not jealous in the least bit, I don't aspire to look trashy and as long as you live in my house, you won't walk around looking like trash either, you are better.than that. I then also told her she wasn't going to the party for running her mouth and being VERY disrespectful to me. She flipped the fuck out!

Started mumbling something in complete gibberish then tells me "if you knew who I really was, you would be at my feet groveling"

uhhhmmm excuse me?

She tells me that she is an alien from another planet and she and the others are here to destroy us and I will be the first person she kills because I was such a bitch to her on this planet.

She went on the describe exactly how she looked in her alien form and her home planet.

At first it just sounded like a teenager ranting and was actually kind of funny but now I'm concerned, like she seriously believes this.

I text dh and he is going to leave work early, Were going to talk about taking her to the psych hospital to be evaluated.

What would you do I'd this was your teen? This is SO out of character for her.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Drugs
areles
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM
8 moms liked this
if you're trolling, A++++

if not, fucking yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Quick, turn her in to the government!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM
This definitely crossed my mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Drugs
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Troll?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I Soooo wish I was trolling right now, like, you have no idea how bad. I'm seriously freaking out for her right now.

Quoting areles:

if you're trolling, A++++

if not, fucking yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Wow.. Lmao.
Jessie3398
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
O.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I wish I were. I'm seriously scared for her right now.

Quoting hautemama83:

Troll?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I escaped from a cult that had similar beliefs. When she described her form, did she say anything about animals, wolves, anything like that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)