Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg im so p'od right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
So i have a pit puppy we live next door to my brother. of course they dont spaid thier stupid animals so one of thier cats had kittens they basically told me i have to keep my dog in a cage or in house because of the dang kittens well they should put them up obviously. its gonna be really difficult to keep her confined to my yard only and im not chaining her or caging her omg ughh
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM
12 moms liked this

If you cannot contain your animal in your yard, you're just as much a shitty pet owner as they are.

Good job!

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM
This sounds soooo familiar.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Actually its kinda like one big yard and she is the only dog all the kids play with her and she is used to just running as she pleases. we live on a non used road no traffic and my dad owns all the property. we lived here first before them

Quoting sugarcrisp:

If you cannot contain your animal in your yard, your just as much a shitty pet owner as they are.

Good job!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh FFS that's the excuse you're going to use? 'We were here fiiiiirrrst!'

You sound like my 7yo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM
So when we are outside playing im supposed to chain her up or put her in a frickin cage because they cant be responsible and spay thier animals?! yea a month or so ago another one of thier cats had kittens and she killed it because they didnt take precautions and put it up just left it to fend for itself.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Oh FFS that's the excuse you're going to use? 'We were here fiiiiirrrst!'

You sound like my 7yo.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Lost. Cause.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes if your dog attacks anything, it should be chained.
mem82
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Just make sure the kittens are put up or in the front yard when you go out. Every one with a dog is responsible for keeping their dog in their own yard. *shrug * you're no different.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Its pratically impossible to keep her in my yard without chaining or caging and thats no life for a dog.

Quoting mem82:

Just make sure the kittens are put up or in the front yard when you go out. Every one with a dog is responsible for keeping their dog in their own yard. *shrug * you're no different.

LucyHarper
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Regardless of the kittens, you need to be a responsible pet owner and leash your dog when she is outside or get an invisible fence. You are asking for your dog to get hurt or killed. You letting your dog run wild is just a irresponsible as them not spaying their animals. It doesn't matter if you live in the middle of nowhere and aren't near any busy roads, there are still so many things that could go wrong. We live in a rural area, so we got an invisible fence so our dogs can run as they please without leaving our yard and without getting into trouble. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured