Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent. I'm gonna cry :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I'm so stressed. I need a job. Like yesterday. I've applied to so many places an nobody has called. Not even Kmart or McDonald's. am I that bad of a person?? Fml:( $400 that my stbx husband is "giving me so willingly" isn't cutting it. After $300 went to bills and I got groceries I'm broke for the rest if the freakin month.

My youngest sons 3rd bday is in about two weeks and I can't afford a gift for him. I guess his cake I'm making will be his gift too. I need toiletries as well and have no money to get them. I have one roll of toilet paper left. 3 diapers and 3 pull ups. (Trying to potty train ds but its not going well. He has #2 issues and food sensitivities that are making it really hard)

This really freakig sucks. I can't wait til the divorce is final and ill get child support. More than the 400 he thinks he's being so generous giving me.

I'm stressed to the max and idk what I'm gonna do:(

*i don't have stuff to sell. I literally har put in at least 20 apps in around town, its a small town, I'm just not getting any calls. Any min wage job ill get won't even be worth it cuz it'll all go to paying daycare for my youngest. I'm so screwed*
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Leave your husband dummy
PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

See a lawyer about spousal support and more child support.

momof2.5girls
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Do u have any friends or family that could pay you to clean their house? Wash their car? Mow their grass?
momof2.5girls
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM
CAN U READ??????

Quoting Anonymous:

Leave your husband dummy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Did u not see stbx husband? He moved out beginning of last month and I've already filed for divorce

Dummy

Quoting Anonymous:

Leave your husband dummy
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on May. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

if you can drive place an ad on craigslist as a helper of some sort... my mom did that for awhile when times were extremely tough, she'd do the shopping and pick up perceptions for the elderly, run errands for busy moms... you charge a fee for your services and gas.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Wow, 400 is typical for childcare, he wont be required to pay all of your bills..and min wage sounds like all you are qualified for....try harder..maybe babysit? mow lawns?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Are you legally separated? Have either of you filed for divorce yet?  Sounds like you need to get a Custody Agreement in place ASAP.  You don't have to be divorced for this.  It will also include your child support.  If you and the children are living separately and you have a CO in place, you should be able to go apply for aid until you are on your feet.

Do any of your friends need a sitter? Their house cleaned?? Lawn mowed??

Why not try posting on CL to do odd jobs until something comes through??  There are ways to make it. You just can't be picky. Think of your kids.... not your pride.

zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Do you have a town paper with a classifieds section? There's usually always ppl looking for someone to do yardwork, cut the grass, paint ect.
DaWife806
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Where is daycare $400? We just moved to Texas where it is $700/month which is almost half the cost of the $1, 000 a month where we lived in Ohio. I hear the northeast is well over $1k a month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, 400 is typical for childcare, he wont be required to pay all of your bills..and min wage sounds like all you are qualified for....try harder..maybe babysit? mow lawns?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured