Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boo hoo!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
My 4 year old dd and I are watching The Fox and the Hound. And she is crying hysterically when the old lady dropped him off and the other animals are mean to him.

Lol she is so cute. She is crying into my shoulder. Poor kid lol

What are you ladies up to?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on May. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't blame her. I cried. And sometimes still cry at that part.
sampson200
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I fucking hated Fox and the Hound. Disney was such an asshole for that film...it's is evil. You are a meanie mommy :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM
lol? Not funny. I sure hope you're not laughing at her, to her face, for having feelings. But since you're on here, rather than consoling her, it wouldn't surprise me if you were laughing at her.
So.Ill.Mama
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Watching 21 Jump Street.
BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

lol? Not funny. I sure hope you're not laughing at her, to her face, for having feelings. But since you're on here, rather than consoling her, it wouldn't surprise me if you were laughing at her.
MommyStar3343
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Lol she is making me watch it! I tried to watch Peter Pan and she put it back in when I went to the restroom. This is the 3rd time watching it today.

Quoting sampson200:

I fucking hated Fox and the Hound. Disney was such an asshole for that film...it's is evil.
You are a meanie mommy :)

BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I'm watching The Weather Channel's "Deadliest Space Weather".

NuM1mOmMyOf2
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Stupidity at it's finest

Quoting Anonymous:

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on May. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

And asshole of the week goes to......

Quoting Anonymous:

MommyStar3343
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
This is like the 3rd time watching it today. She knows how it goes. I put Peter Pan on and she snuck it back in. it isn't like she's hurt and I'm ignoring her. She is feeling emotion which is healthy. Sorry I don't baby her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN