Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im so tired of seeing your tits!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

i work in a place that makes and distributes medications all over the world(morphine and your childrens vaccines mostly, and a couple numbing agents) well this girl started working there last month and she constantly wears corsets,everyday!!! our dress code is long pants, comforable shoes,hair in hair nets,no piercings period(contamination issues) and you have to put cling film/bandage/whatever over fresh tattoos or you cant work until it heals(with no pay i might add) and they give us long "lab coats" gloves and goggles so the only thing visible under the coat is the shoes and pants, so we can really wear whatever we want, but my god im so tired of seeing her tits in the changing room (where we take off our coats,hairnets,and gloves and put them on)in the lunch room,at break....i really want to move to the night shift so i dont have to stare at those veiny things anymore!!! im not even kidding she has this huge dark blue vein on one of her boobs and shes a friggen marshmallow(as in pale) so its not hard to miss, the one time she didnt wear a corset (today) she still wore something that showed off her tits!!!! and i thought the blue vein was popping out because of her corsets NOPE its just there ALL THE TIME!!! its gross!!!

there thats my confession

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Post a pic
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
May I suggest you stop looking? I mean you said is only in the changing room right? Lol

LMAO @ them being veiny.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Post a pic

were not allowed cell phones at work sadly....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LyTe684:

May I suggest you stop looking? I mean you said is only in the changing room right? Lol

yeah with god damn mirrors all over the place, i look away BAM there she is in the mirror

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Start calling her tits mcgee
teal_phoenix
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Her brows and expressions lol. I think this is from Parent trap...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Quoting OwlNuggets:

yeah like youd really like seeing an overly pale chick with nasty blue veins all over her tits......its disgusting

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

yeah like youd really like seeing an overly pale chick with nasty blue veins all over her tits......its disgusting

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Start calling her tits mcgee

theres 3 liz's here so if someone just calls her liz people are like "whos that" then you say "the one with the big boobs" and then they go "oooooooooooh" so she already got that nickname lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)