Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what!! i thought he was stupid!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 18 Replies
3 moms liked this

my dog, well one of the two...

i was snuggled up with my napping ds.... he was already asleep, but his head wasnt on a pillow.... well my little puppy, Perry picks one up drags it over, sets it down above ds's head and gently starts trying to tug and slide it under ds's head........ ds kinda woke up about then and situated his head on the pillow, after seeing ds was comfortable Perry laid his head down on the pillow too and they both passed out.....

I've never had a smart dog before!! lol

i just watched him do it, completely amazed by it..... he had a clear purpose... ds needed a pillow.... Perry made it happen!!!! 

goodness i love this dog!!!! 

after they were both asleep, my other dog came in and joined the group nap session 

seriously Perry barks at his own reflection, i had no idea he was capable of that level planning.... 

i just had to share, it was the cutest and neatest thing I've seen in awhile...... my dogs are only about 7 months old... i need to start teaching them some tricks or something..... :)

by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daisybaby91
by lipstick on May. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Awww:) dogs love their babies!
catrig
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Pets are awesome. My cat would always tell me when the kids were crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Aww that's so cute! I had a dog when I was younger that would cover me up with a blanket :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redhead-bedhead
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Aww that's cute!

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Adorable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute! I have a kid named Perry...lol.
debmom07
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM
So cool
GOBryan
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I've had some great smart dogs. One was Sherman, a German shepard I had. I called my small dog that was laying beside him, she didn't budge so Sherman got up, stood over her and squeezed her with his legs so she would stand and make her walk over to me. I miss him. I'm sure he's passed on by now. My ex kept him and then gave him away years later when he was ready to move. I wish he would have told me, I would have taken him.  

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I've never seen a smart dog, either. Hence why I don't like 98% of dogs. I had a cat that knew how to tuck herself into bed at night by crawling up under a blanket until her head popped out at the other end. She didn't mess the whole blanket up either.
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM
My dogs are dumb. That's so cute your dog did that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)