Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Kidding, lol. Wondering though, what were your first symptoms? Did you think you were before you even missed your period? I just realized that today is the third day in a row where my boobs have been super sore and I'm crampy and had a bad headache two days in a row but my period isn't due for 10 days. Just curious about your early symptoms.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosesandlilys
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

The vomiting uncontrollably was a good indication.

MzShorty787
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Well I didn't find out till I felt mine move, I had no idea I was till I started to feel like I swallowed a gold fish lol
EvilAsh
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I knew I was with my 2nd daughter but not with my 1st or this baby. I didn't find out until almost 10 weeks along with my 1st. Gotta love the irregular periods lol. This baby, we were trying for almost 2 years, so it was a major shock to actually get those two lines. However, with this baby, I was majorly sick the night before I tested. I thought I was just getting sick. I had to have my husband pull over while we were driving around looking at Xmas lights. Boo.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Well.. Not having a period was a main thing.

Had horrible cravings.  Meaning, I craved so bad I wanted to cry if I didn't get it.

Sore nips. 

All of these were the first signs I had with this current pregnancy. They were different for the others, well.. all except for the 'no period' thing.  I'm sure I had that with all of mine.

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

My sore boobs was my first symptom. They are the first to tell me if I'm preggers lol

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM
With my son I had no signs. I had a feeling but it wasn't confirmed until I was 6 weeks.
With my ectopic I just knew. I took a test and it was negative. The next day I got my "period". The week later found out I was pregnant by blood test, was told it was a miscarriage. A week or two after that I was in emergency surgery to terminate the pregnancy.
With my girls (I am pregnant with my third girl) I knew a week before my period was due. I found out at around 3 weeks and 5 days with all 3. I had sore nipples and awful nausea/vomiting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

With my oldest, I knew before I suspected before I even took a test. But I was still shocked. I had been cramping with a severe upset stomach. 

With my youngest, I had no idea until me and my then bf got into a huge fight over him sleeping all day after asking me to come over. I yelled at my mom which is unheard of and she asked if I was pregnant. Half an hour later we were both in the bathroom floor bawling my eyes out cause the test was positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Sucky!

Quoting Rosesandlilys:

The vomiting uncontrollably was a good indication.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Yeah I had no symptoms with my first two and only knew because I was late but holy cow, for somw reason, my boobs are killing me and I never even get sore titties with my period so this is odd. 3 days ago, I was running down the stairs and realized my boobs felt sore with the bouncing. Then they did all day yesterday and still do again today. They feel sore and almost like they're bruised and also feel full and tingly.

Quoting iwanabemomie:

My sore boobs was my first symptom. They are the first to tell me if I'm preggers lol

Liyoness
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM

With my second child, my early symptom was a dream in which her name came to me. It happened long before I missed my period.

With my third, I don't know what happened.. Just suddenly I got it in my head to test. Of course it was negative (dollar store test, and I hadn't quite missed my period yet.) I took a real test a few days later, and sure enough.

I don't get a lot of symptoms with pregnancy. The missed period and positive pregnancy test is really my only clue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)