Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I let my hubby UPGRADE ME for Mother's Day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

would you accept a wedding set upgrade? we have been together 5 years, and he would like to get me a vera wang from zales. anyone have one?? i like halos please post pics. im kinda reluctant to give up mt marquise, but my mil and sil made some negative comments when we got engaged....and i always felt kinda bad ever since that its old fashioned.

what would you do??? have you or would you upgrade.post before or after pics

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rosesandlilys
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Hell yes you should lol.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yes, but I don't like zales customer service or warranty policies.
ramita
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I say you go with whatever you like best.
ilovemy3boys
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM

zales sucks  go to jareds or mary kay

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM

ajdahd13
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I just upgraded mine from a bridal set, the gold was 10K white gold, and TOATL carat weight (between the engagement ring and wedding band) was 1/8. Lol. I love that ring, but it was starting to hurt my finger because it needed re-dipped. So DH got me a 3 stone 14K white gold ring, that is a full carat. I'll hold onto my original set for sentimental value though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM

ok.i just love that collection. i like the hidden sapphire

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Quoting ajdahd13:

I just upgraded mine from a bridal set, the gold was 10K white gold, and TOATL carat weight (between the engagement ring and wedding band) was 1/8. Lol. I love that ring, but it was starting to hurt my finger because it needed re-dipped. So DH got me a 3 stone 14K white gold ring, that is a full carat. I'll hold onto my original set for sentimental value though. 

are you keeping the original
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband upgraded my diamond on our 25th. I had lost mine.We went out to dinner. I excused myself after dinner to use the ladies room while he ordered dessert. When I cam back to the table he stood and once I sat he got done on 1 knee and ask me If I would marry him all over again. OMG I was so embarrassed. people were clapping . The waiter brought us champagne. He gave me a 2.5 carat diamond. I love it almost as much as I love him.

ajdahd13
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Yes I did. It's special because he picked it out :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ajdahd13:

are you keeping the original

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)