Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She's not racist, she's just mean!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
We live in a predominantly black neighborhood. They're are actually only 2 other white families in the neighborhood.

My daughter is 8 and has a ton of friends in our neighborhood. They are all black. Nothing wrong with that.

Well we live with my mom who's a bitter old lady. She is pretty snotty to all kids- white, black, yellow, whatever. She's just a mean lady.

Well now it's getting around that my mom is racist because she gets bothered by the kids sometimes when they are in the house.

My son said he set them straight though and told them she's mean like that to everyone and it has nothing to do with their race.

That's not what bothers me. What bothers me is these kids are 6,7,8, and 9 years old. How do they know about racism? Makes me think someone is putting it in their head and that makes me sad. They obviously don't even know what racism is. I mean, do the parents really think a racist woman would allow numerous black children to play in her house, eat her food, and swim in her pool? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Bump
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on May. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
She sounds like my grandma, who is a mean nasty bitch. She is a racist as well. We no longer speak. The last time we spoke I told her she was a confused old woman. She screamed at me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Bmp
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Sounds like me. I am a mean bitter person! I hope that means once I am older I will be sweet. It seems to be the case for my mom. And my Granny was sweet now she is bitter and mean.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM
My dads a racist and gets pissed when my kids have black friends over....we live in a 2 family house so hes just nasty to them which pisses me off. Espicially since my youngest is half black but I guess since she doesn't look it she's"ok".
elijahXmom
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

My dads a racist and gets pissed when my kids have black friends over....we live in a 2 family house so hes just nasty to them which pisses me off. Espicially since my youngest is half black but I guess since she doesn't look it she's"ok".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN