Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are army wifes so selfish?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 214 Replies

This goes for wifes or girlfriends. All they ever say is "oh poor me im gonna miss him" "oh poor me i wont know if hes okay or not" "oh poor me i have to raise his kids alone" "oh poor me i have to sleep alone" "oh poor me oh poor me oh poor me"

what about the MAN? Its his life hes risking, not yours. Hes the one who is misisng out on his kids; yet your complaining that you have to raise them alone. Hes the one who gives up a bed at all...Yet these selfish wives and girlfriends are the ones complaining. Dont even care about the man...just the benefits.

Yes this is a spin off of the "oh poor me my boyfriend is leaving and going to suprisingly dump me tonight!" post.

Its immature and stupid. She admitted she couldnt handle it, shes just in it for the benefits. Which is what alot of "army wifes" do.

Whats your take on this?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM
11 moms liked this
*wives
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think it's selfish to worry about your man while he's away or to worry about raising the kids alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

I don't think it's selfish to worry about your man while he's away or to worry about raising the kids alone.

But they dont care about the man or how he feels. Just there selfs

Thewife06
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM
11 moms liked this

Oh shut up.  They're worried for his safety you nimrod. 

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I haven't met anyone like that yet, and My husband has yet to go through a deployment. Can't say I know anything from experience.
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
How do you know that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

But they dont care about the man or how he feels. Just there selfs

aodom323
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

really all my friends that are army wives are in it because they actually love their man.  They suck it up when they are deployed, yeah they miss their husbands, and they really do worry about them. They are not in it for the benefits though.  

Bauxite-17
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM
5 moms liked this

My take....I don't think you have a clue.

Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on May. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Not all army wives are like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM
5 moms liked this
That part doesn't bother me, it the complaining about how bad they have it. Living on base, not paying taxes on food, healthcare, etc. No one held a gun to their heads and made them marry a military man. Suck it the fuck up, or get divorced.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured