Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do today??

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 63 Replies
4 moms liked this
We surprised the boys and took them to see Iron Man 3. They loved it. And it was a good movie.

by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Took the kids out for a drive, studied for finals, watched The Secret of Kells and sketched out my final painting.
AlvertPartyOf6
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

This morning, the hubs and I got up at took the kids out to breakfast to this restaurant that got a make over my Restaurant Impossible a while ago. Then after that we went downtown and walked around and window shopped. Then, my 6 yr old son thought the dogs should be with us, so we ran home and got the dogs, and brought them back downtown (my town is very dog friendly, 90% of the businesses allow dogs inside). After that, we went to the park (also dog friendly) and ran around for a while. Then we went for a drive and looked at all the big expensive houses on the lakeshore. 

Now we're back home, DS and DD are playing in the yard with the dogs, im on the porch-swing with my DH (twins are down for a nap). 

prncesspeach
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We planned on going to a festival downtown but since its unseasonably chilly & calling for rain we decided no. I'm disappointed too. My 2 year old son would've loved the car show there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveing2013
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO wants to take me to dinner.. Its our anniversary not year anniversary tho. That would be in July lol but he wanted to do something nice for me today it will be 3yrs and 6 months will be 4yrs in July.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I cleaned my filthy kitchen from the ceiling to the floors!

ambermarie2006
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Took the kids to their final soccer games for the season, and then to their medal ceremony.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie_P
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Decorated Pascha eggs for the kids and started cooking. We just got back from midnight mass. I should be tired but I'm not lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Went for a run. Finished one paper and continued working on another one. And went and visited my grandma for a few hours.
momhascooties
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Nothing, I'm sick and I'm laying in bed watching the last Twilight movie for the 3rd time because I don't even want to get up to put in a new movie.

Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I prayed. I have been praying in the hospital all day. My ma just got out of surgery for blood clots. She will do it again on Monday. She did it two days ago as well. It is terrible. She is fighting for her life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)