Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet Victory So Close I Can Taste It! *Victory Dance*

Posted by   + Show Post

Feeling super accomplished and more determined then ever.

Im 27 and only stand 4ft 11in tall. After 2 pregnancies and a sever back injury, I pack on a little extra padding.

8 months ago I was at my peak weight of 215 - which for some one who is technically a legal midget (midget not dwarf.. perfectly proportioned.. just short), I looked like an umpa loompa with an hourglass and a nice rack.

After incorporating a healthy life style: upped my intake of raw foods 10 fold, incorporated raw juices daily, portion control and increasing my physical activity. Due to my back, I only walked. But I started getting off 1 then 2 then 3 buss stops early and walking the extra distance...

Tonight's weigh in.... drum roll please...dadadadadddadadadadaadadadadadad 172!!!

I have lost a total of 43 pounds. "happy dance happy dance - oh yeah go me - im awesome -oh yeah" Lololol. Thew summer is just starting to creep in and I am more then 1/2 way to my goal... 30 more lbs and im beach bound. Feeling very inspired!!

*edit-i dont know why my paragraphing dissappears when i hit post.. i had to double space the lines*

by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Replies (11-13):
handy0318
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

way to go Great job!!! Keep up the good work!

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM
lol i tell my dh im not over weight, im under tall. lol if i was 172 and 5ft 7in, id be skinny already. If it werent for my ass (56" around...no wonder why i married a puerto rican..bootytastic) id prob be in a 13/14 or a large size 12. Im still in a small 16 large 14.. but i have to wear a belt. Skin tight on but and thighs... loose on the waist.
Quoting Leissaintexas:

I'm short too, so I know every ounce shows. 43 pounds is awesome!

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM

thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured