Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Child support................

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Im going to take dd bf back to court for more cs. We went once 4 years ago and he quit his job 2 weeks before court. He thought without a job he wouldn't have to pay. LOL Well I haven't taken him back for an increase since but I found out today he is a forklift driver and average pay is $15hr. I'm tired of doing this on my own. He met someone new and moved to her hometown 4hrs away. There is no co and I'm not driving that far because he wanted to chase tail. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM

No one??

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 13, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I don't blame you. He should pay his part,
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on May. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Go for it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Okay... So go for it.
Pnukey
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:05 AM

That's what it's for. Take him to court. Ask for back support while you're at it.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM

yep go handle that.

SageAdvice
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:14 AM

You shouldn't even need to go back to court. Contact the Child Support Enforcement Office in your area and simply ask to file to amend the support payments. You will have to fill out a form and then they will assign you a case worker. The case worker will send paper work to the office in the county he lives in and they will simply use his last 3 years tax returns and current wages filed by his employment through the IRS and determine a new amount. No need for court or lawyers this way.

Now if you want to amend the visitation and transportation aspect of it you will need to get a lawyer involved. But most times it's handled through mediation and not before a judge now days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM

there is no co for visitation. And if its only for cs here it is seen by the CSE.

Quoting SageAdvice:

You shouldn't even need to go back to court. Contact the Child Support Enforcement Office in your area and simply ask to file to amend the support payments. You will have to fill out a form and then they will assign you a case worker. The case worker will send paper work to the office in the county he lives in and they will simply use his last 3 years tax returns and current wages filed by his employment through the IRS and determine a new amount. No need for court or lawyers this way.

Now if you want to amend the visitation and transportation aspect of it you will need to get a lawyer involved. But most times it's handled through mediation and not before a judge now days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN