Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Would Never, Ever!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Pay for my child to have an abortion. It's quite simple. It doesn't come down to 'pro-choice' or 'pro-life' it comes down to the fact, that if my daughter, at a young age, decides to be foolish and get herself pregnant, than she will have that child, and she will either enjoy or suffer the consequences for the 18yrs or more. I'd rather support her so she can support her child, than allow her to take an 'easy' way out, which will very possibly scar her emotionally for life, more so than keeping the child.

It's sounds harsh, and I'll admit it probably is, but we live in a world where people don't have to take responsibility for their actions any more, everyone has 'get out of jail free' cards, and I think it is making for a more and more selfish society.

This doesn't apply to people who have had abortions as an adult with their own money, nor does it apply to those who have had medical problems that required it. Simply for those teenagers and their parents that think it is perfectly okay for their children to get away with anything.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured