Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'll probably be told I'm dumb but oh well, I just need to vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies

It has gotten to the point to where I HATE going anywhere with my DH. His eyes are everywhere except on me. I don't get it. Yes, before any of you say anything, I know people look, I look as well. But damn, I don't fucking gawk at other men, like my husband does with women. I never feel like I have his full attention when I talk to him or anything while we are out, bc his eyes are constantly wondering. 

Tonite for example. We were at an outside concert, he's in front of me with his friends and he looks behind at me and bends over a little bit and kind of gestures something at me, but I wasn't sure, so I said what? And about that time a HOT young thing with daisy dukes on, cowboy boots, perfect body, long blonde hair down to her ass walks by, and he literally stands straight up mid sentence with me, stares at her, then glances at me then back at her. Then he forgot what he was saying....REALLY???????? I said really? And he got pissy with me and turned back around. I'm sorry but I'm not ok with him looking "like that" that was straight up disrespectful. There has to be some fine line between just looking and being disrespectful..am I wrong? Ugh..It made me want to cry. I'm so sick of feeling like I'll never amount to the girls he gawks at all the time. I get that he wants to look, and that's fine...glance, don't fucking stare at the bitch. So go ahead ladies bash away. I know I'm dumb and insecure and all that shit, so no need to tell me that, I need to know how to get over it.....

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 5, 2013 at 2:43 AM
11 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

seksen
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:44 AM
I'm sorry. I would be hurt and upset too. My SO made a comment about a hot chick as we were walking into the hospital to meet with the doctor about our miscarriage. Made me feel lower then low :(
Jchoat28
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:44 AM
If a man looks at another woman they are suppose to make it look like he wasn't even looking at her lol but ur dh made it known.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Omg, that's wrong!! I'm sorry :(

Quoting seksen:

I'm sorry. I would be hurt and upset too. My SO made a comment about a hot chick as we were walking into the hospital to meet with the doctor about our miscarriage. Made me feel lower then low :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Yeah, I don't think you're dumb for feeling like that. Totally understandable. Your DH is being a prick. Sounds like he thinks you're one of his guy friends or something. Completely disrespectful to do to your wife. I'm sorry :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2013 at 2:45 AM
:( I'm sorry. No bashing here. You deserve a guy that only wants you & sees you as the most beautiful girl in the world.
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on May. 5, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
You're not dumb. That would bother me too. My dh did that to me ONCE while we were at the gym and let's just say, there's a reason it only happened once ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM
What a pig. I'm sorry. He sounds like a typical womanizer.
luvkaden07
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Have you had a serious talk with him? Sometimes men ar just oblivious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)