Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crying rape

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think crying rape gives those who have a harder time being taken seriously?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 96

View Results

Do you think the women who cry rape (ie: those who claim to be getting raped/was raped, but in actuality was not) give those who really have a harder time to be taken serious?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by Velvet on May. 5, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Up to 7 yes's. Anyone who disagree?

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup! I seriously despise stupid bitches who cry rape when it isn't. They are scum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 5, 2013 at 3:11 AM

There is that grey area that makes it hard to determine the fine line between rape and consent. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Yes I tried telling the few people I knew about it and because girls make it a common thing to say these days no one believes me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2013 at 3:12 AM
2 moms liked this

pot meet kettle much? 

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yup! I seriously despise stupid bitches who cry rape when it isn't. They are scum.

Iron_Beauty
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:12 AM

there is NO grey area. either you were forced or manipulated into doing something you didn't want to do, pressured into it,  OR you were not and you were fully willing and consenting.

Quoting bustybee:

There is that grey area that makes it hard to determine the fine line between rape and consent. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2013 at 3:14 AM
6 moms liked this

Yes, especially those who get drunk, have sex willingly and then cry rape the next day out of guilt and the law sides with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Oh my god yes. It does. DD had a friend who was the town bike to be polite. Most people over the age of 21 were cluless about it in out town, but all the teens knew who she was and why they knew who she was. But Daddy thought she was his innocent little girl who had never been kissed. Apparently Daddy caught wind of his little princess on a hot and heavy date in a movie theatre, like he was literally about to *shudders* finish in her when this girl's english teacher came into the theatre (apparently she was an usher part time) and caught them at it. she rung the dad the next day - and poor princess cried rape; and of course nobody believed her. she even TOLD my DD that it wasn't true rape. 3 weeks later one of DD's classmates was raped by a family friend who was living with them while being a registered sex offender and had to move to foster care and not ONE student believed her because of what this previous girl had done. So sad.

jeweldragons
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Yes.  Women who cry rape when they weren't or who willingly had sex and then regretted so they cry rape make it harder for rape victims to come forward and report for fear that they won't be believed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)