Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Hubby is taking me to Vegas weekend after next. He told me to pick where we are gonna stay. So help me! Lol we've stayed previously at the Luxor, the flamingo and circus circus. So I want something different than those!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:01 AM
I'm good on money lol.

And I haven't been anywhere in a while. I've been stagnate in Cali since late march lol. And my last trip was paid for. So was the one before that. Lol. Only $$ me and dh had to spend was our tickets back home to Cali. Everything else was covered. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You know I do not understand how you are always going some where? Do you have a money tree in your yard?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Hard Rock is good. The Cosmopolitan is better. Mandalay Bay is fine. Ceasar's has the forum shops and The Golden Nugget has a shark tank you can slide through.
hootowl21
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Mandalay bay smells awesome inside. And Paris has a really awesome restaurant with kick ass pancakes. And the roller coaster at New York is awesome. Can't say much on the rooms since I stayed in a friends timeshare :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Well if everyone is paying for your trips don't you ever feel bad? I honestly would not be comfortable with someone always paying my way. Might be nice for a while but my guilt would kick in and I would feel like I owe them and I hate feeling like I owe someone.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm good on money lol.

And I haven't been anywhere in a while. I've been stagnate in Cali since late march lol. And my last trip was paid for. So was the one before that. Lol. Only $$ me and dh had to spend was our tickets back home to Cali. Everything else was covered. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You know I do not understand how you are always going some where? Do you have a money tree in your yard?

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:05 AM
I've never been so bump lol
LadyGrey2514
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Never been to Vegas. Until 2 years ago the furthest I had ever been from home (Maine) was Boston.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 4:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow stranded for a month/month and a half. Wow so horrible. Smh

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm good on money lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

paganmommy4
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Try Excalibur

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Ahh yes I went for mothers day last year too. I didn't know you were there!! Damn!

We are gonna make it out to Disney one of these days. Lol. Kasen turns 4 next month and we were thinking of Disney but he wants to go to universal studios instead because they have that Jurassic park ride. HOPE to god he's big enough to get on that ride lol. We are also getting him a little basketball hoop because he's alllll into basketball now since he was able to go to that game with me. He looooved that lol. Did I ever send you the pics of him with his autographed basketball?? He got it signed by 4 players!

Anyways, we are getting him a basketball hoop and a new battery for his ATV and going to take him on an airplane ride again. My friend with the plane told me he can take us out over the ocean and we will see dolphins and shit. So I'm excited too lol

Quoting kimmykat222:

I wish!!! I really wanna go this year but my trying to save to go to Disney instead...

Were u there last year for Mother's Day weekend?? I think I remember seeing pics of you on that date... If so, we were there too!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Duuuude I want you to come with me!!! Coooome lol

Quoting kimmykat222:

Planet Hollywood!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:13 AM
I'll take any suggestions. :)

Quoting MaMa.Lu:

Do you have a budget or a cap?

I can suggest nicer ones.... Or ones that are good but a better price simply bc they're not as fancy. But still good locations!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN