Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Hubby is taking me to Vegas weekend after next. He told me to pick where we are gonna stay. So help me! Lol we've stayed previously at the Luxor, the flamingo and circus circus. So I want something different than those!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Replies (31-40):
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 5, 2013 at 4:16 AM
That is so sad! Really it is. There's so many amazing sights across this country. Sadly Maine is only one of three states I have never been to.

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

Never been to Vegas. Until 2 years ago the furthest I had ever been from home (Maine) was Boston.

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Honestly no lol

I never asked, they offered of their own free will

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if everyone is paying for your trips don't you ever feel bad? I honestly would not be comfortable with someone always paying my way. Might be nice for a while but my guilt would kick in and I would feel like I owe them and I hate feeling like I owe someone.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm good on money lol.

And I haven't been anywhere in a while. I've been stagnate in Cali since late march lol. And my last trip was paid for. So was the one before that. Lol. Only $$ me and dh had to spend was our tickets back home to Cali. Everything else was covered. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You know I do not understand how you are always going some where? Do you have a money tree in your yard?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:20 AM
What's the other 2?

Quoting mattiehatter:

That is so sad! Really it is. There's so many amazing sights across this country. Sadly Maine is only one of three states I have never been to.

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

Never been to Vegas. Until 2 years ago the furthest I had ever been from home (Maine) was Boston.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 5, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Hawaii and Alaska lol. One day I'll go to each. WE Have a very dear friend that lives in Anchorage and we'd like to visit him.

Quoting 504bbymami:

What's the other 2?

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:22 AM
I never said it was horrible

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow stranded for a month/month and a half. Wow so horrible. Smh

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm good on money lol.

And I haven't been anywhere in a while. I've been stagnate in Cali since late march lol. And my last trip was paid for. So was the one before that. Lol. Only $$ me and dh had to spend was our tickets back home to Cali. Everything else was covered. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You know I do not understand how you are always going some where? Do you have a money tree in your yard?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zanny
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:22 AM

I loved the Wynn..  I loved Treasure Island 

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Neato

Whyd ya capitalize WE? Lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

Hawaii and Alaska lol. One day I'll go to each. WE Have a very dear friend that lives in Anchorage and we'd like to visit him.

Quoting 504bbymami:

What's the other 2?

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this
My home

Lol :) have fun sweety!

Eta
Are you bringing the little ones? Maybe we can meet up and have a play date for them if y'all aren't too busy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 5, 2013 at 4:27 AM
My phone and I are at odds lol. Have been now for a week and thus far she is winning. I fight the we/WE and finally gave up.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Neato

Whyd ya capitalize WE? Lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting 504bbymami:

What's the other 2?

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

Devious333
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I've never been to Vegas either. I've traveled to a few places but nothing extravagant. We'll go to vegas when our kids are older.

Quoting LadyGrey2514:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)