Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DRUGGIE MOMS

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM
  • 167 Replies
1 mom liked this

sad and sick how 'moms' can say they are real moms when they get drunk and baked. ugh. just.... ugh. tiny people deserve more.

thank heavens i found out how to edit!!!! i am talking bout moms that are toooo baked or crunked to take care of their kids. NOT medical use, NOT occasional use. NOT the kind of moms that get a lil bitty bit wheee once in a while, while thier hubbys are cool. i am talking about the fried out moms. the totally drunken ones. the ones that pass out whilst their babies are left unattended. THOSE ones? yeah. THOSE ones i totally have a problem w. beat me iffen ya wanna. i can and WILL drink but never can i or would i leave my bitty ones w/ someone like me, when i'm in that condition. daddy has to be the backup then. or gma, or neighbor. aunt, cuz,,,,,,,,,

by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robeandslippers
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:10 AM
2 moms liked this

It is sad because, the children did not ask to be born in that life style!

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate seeing situations like that. :/ It's very sad.

FreelanceMommy
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM
5 moms liked this

I get drunk on occasion, at least a few times a year... does that mean I'm not a real mom? Am I a fake mom?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it is sad!
junebaby11
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate moms like that my mom was like that kids deserve all of u not doped up drunk assholes -_-
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 5, 2013 at 4:12 AM

I agree when it takes away from the children. I am not sure how I feel about the occasional pot smokers yet since I have never been around a casual pot smoking parent.

but personally I don't, and I don't allow that near my children.

JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on May. 5, 2013 at 4:13 AM
5 moms liked this

Wait ... I can't consume alcohol because I'm a mom?? 

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM
3 moms liked this
I drink occasionally
robeandslippers
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Quoting JessT5280:

Wait ... I can't consume alcohol because I'm a mom?? 

I think she meant like abuse it. You drink every now and then just not shoot up, or be drugged!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I think she was talking about moms who are drunk and high on a daily basis. Ones that can't even take care of their children because of their poor choices. So weird that it hit a nerve for you? Do you feel guilty?

Quoting FreelanceMommy:

I get drunk on occasion, at least a few times a year... does that mean I'm not a real mom? Am I a fake mom?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)