Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sad and sick how 'moms' can say they are real moms when they get drunk and baked. ugh. just.... ugh. tiny people deserve more.

thank heavens i found out how to edit!!!! i am talking bout moms that are toooo baked or crunked to take care of their kids. NOT medical use, NOT occasional use. NOT the kind of moms that get a lil bitty bit wheee once in a while, while thier hubbys are cool. i am talking about the fried out moms. the totally drunken ones. the ones that pass out whilst their babies are left unattended. THOSE ones? yeah. THOSE ones i totally have a problem w. beat me iffen ya wanna. i can and WILL drink but never can i or would i leave my bitty ones w/ someone like me, when i'm in that condition. daddy has to be the backup then. or gma, or neighbor. aunt, cuz,,,,,,,,,

by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Replies (161-167):
want10more
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM

hey thanks for your support! and i will admit freely that i am in a way one of those selfish people. cuz i smoke (cigarettes) which of COURSE is batshit terrible to be around. no i don't smoke in the house in the car or around the kids, but still......... i am trying hard to overcome this stupid sick addiction! but in my own defense, i have never gotten baked. i've never been crunked in front of my kids. and i ain't gonna go anon. haters? bring it on....... they can hold grudges all they want. they can harass. never will i back down from my standpoint. now be clear on my view: i don't have a problem w/ moms that have an occasional glass of wine/beer. nor would i be all sactimonious about a mom who partied a lil too much, but had a babysitter or a hubby/bf/fella/adult in charge. i don't even care if they smoke a blunt once in a while, so long as it's NOT around the kids. there is medical marijuana, which i support fully. i just say, ya just gotta make sure the kids are safe, w/ an adult around sober and responsible enuff to rise to any emergency that might arise.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any bit of drug use by a parent is irresponsible and gross. So many selfish people who put their desires before the well being of their offspring. its sickening and disturbing

Dont be intimidated by the rabid stoner bullies, OP. just go anon.;)

They hold grudges, and harass relentlessly. Be careful!

want10more
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM

yupsureyoubetcha. altho i DO support medical marijuana. in that case, just make sure another adult is ready to help out.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Drugs are bad!

want10more
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM

heh sorry, might be a nodak term. CRUNKED means drunk beyond all reason.

Quoting ToolArmy066:

Crunk?? What's "crunk"??

want10more
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM

ur not wrong. i have no problem saying i drink. notta whole bunch maybe, and i couldn't get all nasty ass fried drunk if i was the only one in charge of my kids. that was my point. mommys are still kewl peoples i have no problem w/ mommys going out and just raising the ROOF! but........ so long as the kiddos have UNdrunk people to watch out for them!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

Okay, just saying some are against alcohol all together.

Quoting want10more:

sooooooooooooo you're being responsible then. your few beers on a saturday YOU SAID means your daddy fella is okey dokey to answer to the kids.... that was my point. u can't get baked or crunked, w/o taking care of your kids first, which you OBVIOUSLY do.......!!!!!!!!!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

I mean getting abuzz on the weekend while one parent is sober is not a druggie.....lol we do not see it that way but any drugs is sad due to legal reasons as far as weed goes (not my thing) but I think some people are better on pot. Anyway ocassional drinking is fine. I keep a clean home, have happy kids, am not on the system and have the right to a few beers on Saturday.

JustBreath2013
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree. Someone is always the max of three beers all night parent...lol we do not go out but even herr at home, someone is always sober

Quoting want10more:

ur not wrong. i have no problem saying i drink. notta whole bunch maybe, and i couldn't get all nasty ass fried drunk if i was the only one in charge of my kids. that was my point. mommys are still kewl peoples i have no problem w/ mommys going out and just raising the ROOF! but........ so long as the kiddos have UNdrunk people to watch out for them!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

Okay, just saying some are against alcohol all together.

Quoting want10more:

sooooooooooooo you're being responsible then. your few beers on a saturday YOU SAID means your daddy fella is okey dokey to answer to the kids.... that was my point. u can't get baked or crunked, w/o taking care of your kids first, which you OBVIOUSLY do.......!!!!!!!!!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

I mean getting abuzz on the weekend while one parent is sober is not a druggie.....lol we do not see it that way but any drugs is sad due to legal reasons as far as weed goes (not my thing) but I think some people are better on pot. Anyway ocassional drinking is fine. I keep a clean home, have happy kids, am not on the system and have the right to a few beers on Saturday.

ToolArmy066
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Thanks, I'm not up to date with the lingo lol.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting ToolArmy066:

Crunk?? What's "crunk"??

want10more
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:22 AM

HA! nodakk 'lingo' is prolly nuttin you ever ever need to partake in! which makes you sooooo kewler than me! heh heh

Quoting ToolArmy066:

Thanks, I'm not up to date with the lingo lol.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting ToolArmy066:

Crunk?? What's "crunk"??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)