Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sooo mess up (long but please read)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
We went over to my sister in laws house last night my husband has 3 sisters(A, B, C) they are all married and 2 of them are twins. A lives pretty far away with a husband and 3 kids. Her husband is abusive and he's even held a gun to her head in front of their kids.
B is married lives closer is married has 1 kid and while her husband can be an ass he's not too bad.
A and B are twins.
C Is married with 2 kids her husband is a pot head. Both A and Cs husbands are on disability.
Last night we were at B's house just visiting A's husband started drinking and and at first he was fine telling us he hasn't drank in a month and all kinds of bull shit then my MIL and FIL went home and we all went inside to play a card game C and her husband got through a round and left.
Right after they left A's husband started just going crazy first he wanted a 4 wheeler like the one up the street that he road on. He kept claiming that his garaged burned down so he can get is B kept telling him to shut up and they would talk about it when he was sober.
Then once it was obvious he wasn't getting the 4 wheeler he started in on C's husband owing him $9 cuz the last time they came to visit he gave the guy $9 to run to the store and get some vodka C's husband came back and said he forgot the vodka and accidently spent the money but would give it to him the next time he saw them.
So Bs husband just went on and on about how he mentioned the money 3 times tonight and Cs husband never gave it to him. ( I knew he had it because I saw him give C $100 to go to the store but I wasnt going to say anything to As husband about it though) As husband wanted A to drive him to Cs house or call C up so he could see what the 2 of them. (Yes I realize its family and its $9 but Ive grown up with people like my BIL all my life so I know they will go crazy over $1.) The whole time A is telling him to shut up and that seeing as how its 11pm they are in bed and can talk about it in the am. She said some pretty mean things to him during this convo like I wish you would just die and I know she ment it. I couldn't stand it anymore and my youngest was crying so I told dh it was time to go. We left.
We were in the car talking about it. Dh said he knows his BIL is messed up but he just couldn't believe how A was treating him. I told him that I've kind of been were A is with my ex in that spot where I know Im sooo hurt but I couldn't fully get away. So yes when my ex said he thought about killing himself I thought I wish you would and he understood.
I fell asleep after the convo. Right as we get into town dh gets a phone call from Bs husband saying B kicked A and her family out because As husband found his phone and called C up (it was 1am) and started going off on C about the $9 and just acting like a nutt case. B told her sister A it was time for them to go and it was either her husband or her family at this point because its not a good place for anyone. A told her husband that he couldn't disrepect her family anymore but still chose him over the family and they went home.
It was crazy and ill be soooo happy if I never see that dumbass again.
Earlier this past yr when my BIL held a gun to As head she was going to leave him but went back sd was visiting her moms and would in the past often go see As kids but I told dh that I thought it was best if he told bm what went down and that bm had to be there if sd wanted to visit As family she agreed and one of the big things As husband and her kept asking sd was why she didn't go down to their house while visiting her mom. SD said her mom keeps forgetting and I chimed in and said she hasn't been there very often this past year which is true but not the reason.
I just don't trust that man and I think my dh's ex and I agree that that's not something that sd should be around.
Its sad and I have thought about calling CPS on As husband but I really don't want it to come back to me and I don't want A to loose her kids too because her husband is an abusive dumbass.
I'm not sure what question I'm asking I just had to get all of this out.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Your husbands family is classless

Too much crazy
idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
3 moms liked this

Couldn't read it.  This post is in desperate need of paragraphs.

my3littleboys
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Honestly tried to read it but I couldn't......maybe edit it with a few paragraphs
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Ok I hope that helps sorry I didn't know how to do that at first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Chickety china, the Chinese chicken...

You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Its not always like that C's husband typically does not come to family events I think he knows that our family gets sick of him callinf her fat and stupid and not helping her with the kids. A only attends family evens when she's is in the middle of leaving her husband. So mostly all the crazys are typically gone when we get together.

Quoting mommy_me:

Your husbands family is classless

Too much crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM
To confusing. As and Bs bleh to much all over the place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM

You knew they were like this and you brought your child there?  I think YOU are the crazy, irresponsible mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I honestly don't think As husband was going to be there and things didn't get crazy until the kids were in bed.

Quoting Anonymous:

You knew they were like this and you brought your child there?  I think YOU are the crazy, irresponsible mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I know that's how I felt last night it wasn't too bad until my family left.

Quoting Anonymous:

To confusing. As and Bs bleh to much all over the place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)