Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well not everyone can be super Effing special and become the next effing president!

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 17 Replies

So.... I love how everyone says shit like:

1. I knew a blind person once and they were so blind that they were blind and they were able to google on a computer and plus some... ya...

2. I knew someone that was BORN DEAF never heard a sound in their life and can speak so clearly their speech is perfect and lip read without any error or flaws... well good for fucking them.

3. I knew a girl once she wore leg brace and could run a mile without any problems! She was also an Olympic runner! Won the gold ten times! Well that is just fucking wonderful but sadly...

MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPER SPECIAL AND HAVE HAD THE PRIVELAGES OF BEING OUTSTANDING IN THIS WORLD.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM
My husband says Im super special

True story
catrig
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Everybody is super effing special.  It's just that their talents aren't lucrative.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Sure Im special but nothing that extrodinary. no i dont feel bad about it either

Quoting catrig:

Everybody is super effing special.  It's just that their talents aren't lucrative.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I am super duper special. I'm not sure why. . .but I am. :P

catrig
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Scratches behind ears.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Sure Im special but nothing that extrodinary. no i dont feel bad about it either

Quoting catrig:

Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on May. 5, 2013 at 6:07 PM

My ex BIL was like this. If your cousin was a teacher, then his cousins wife sister was a professor at Harvard. He was always one upping. This is why I don't tell people who have problems with something, about my problems I'm sorry trollcat. People suck sometimes

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:15 PM
you mean im not a super special unique snowflake!
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

puuuurrrrz

Quoting catrig:

Scratches behind ears.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting catrig:

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM

oh sure you are but if you have flaws make sure your flaws are perfect :D

Quoting colins_mom:

you mean im not a super special unique snowflake!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Awe trolly did someone shit on your special award. Here's another one
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)