Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  • 64 Replies

My sister is desperate.... She *has* to have sex at least once a day... She hasnt gotten it for 4 days... and before that, it was 3 weeks.... but she gives her hubby BJ's....

She is close to cheating, and IDK what to do.... I told her to do it herself, if she needs it that bad, but she wont...

I told her to jump on her man while giving him head, she says 'he isnt into that'

I told her to play with herself in front of him, she says he thinks 'that is disgusting'

He is definitely straight...

They have been married for 4 yrs this summer...

She was gonna post but i think I beat her to it...

She sent two 'dirty' pics to her hubby 4 hrs ago- and they are pretty decent, she sent them to me asking if i thought they were ok- and he didnt respond... Yes he is at work, but he has had a couple breaks where he has been on facebook...

She isnt overweight, shes not ugly, and yet she thinks there is something wrong with her...

Anyone have suggestions for her??

by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on May. 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry for her but my cousins marriage was like that and they were married 8 years and had 3 kids before he finally told her and everyone else that he was gay. Not saying your BIL is just saying what happened to my cousin.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Marriage counseling

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM
She HAS to have it, or she may cheat? Is she a nympho?
x.Aim.x
by Amy on May. 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

She should try to talk to him and tell him how she is feeling. I highly doubt it has anything to do with her. It could be anything from stress, being tired, low testosterone, anything really. 

shannon.m.park
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM

She told me she had something she needed to talk to me about, and the first words out of my mouth were: 

"hes not sleeping with another woman.... or a man... but he may be pulling a ******(another friend's name) and boinking your cat?"

she laughed when she read your comment... and he kept it hidden from her that he used to play both teams back in high school.... so.....

Quoting mehaffiesub:

Im sorry for her but my cousins marriage was like that and they were married 8 years and had 3 kids before he finally told her and everyone else that he was gay. Not saying your BIL is just saying what happened to my cousin.

Cindy1221
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I dont understand why she gives him blow jobs if she isnt getting anything in return?? Why wont hubby have sex with her? Marriage is suppose to be 50/50...no sex? No fcking blow jobs!
Also, when i sent hubby a sexy pic while he was working...he didnt respond either... Even after he came home...i had to ask him if he got it...he did...then he said.." What? Do u think i want to be at work with a hard on?" So maybe her hubby is just uncomfortable with the pic thing...
shannon.m.park
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Pretty much.. I never really understood it until I met my SO :P

Quoting JDmommyJD:

She HAS to have it, or she may cheat? Is she a nympho?

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Just because they've been married for 4 years doesn't mean that he isn't gay. My cousin (actually, my mom's cousin) was married for over 10 years. Had 2 kids, he started not talking to her and not wanting to be with her.. turns out, he was gay. *shrugs*

I suggest seeing a therapist or marriage counselor. 

shannon.m.park
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

He doesnt 'do' feelings.... if he's pissed, you know it. If he is happy, well, you still think he is pissed...

Quoting x.Aim.x:

She should try to talk to him and tell him how she is feeling. I highly doubt it has anything to do with her. It could be anything from stress, being tired, low testosterone, anything really. 

Magalie_M
by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I didn`t get the reason why he prefers the BJ instead of real sex recently? Did she ask him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)