Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For moms that have had a miscarriage

Posted by   + Show Post

So my sister law found out she is pregnant a little over a week Go.well Thursday  she went to the hospital because she started bleeding and cramping real bad.they did an ultrasound (she is suppose to be 6 weeks) she said the hospital wasn't also to find a sac and that her HGC levels Are 800.they told her that don't think she is having a miscarriage but she needed to see her OB.so she saw the OB Friday and the OB did an exam and when the on was doing the exam she said she saw somthing coming out that looked like a blood clot but thinks it might be the fetus.so she took a sample to have tested and my SIL has to go back tomorrow.she said she is still bleeding and passing blood clots.so here is the question she wanted me to ask she has a blood clot disorder she was on meds for about 3yrs for them.she wants to know if there is still a good chance she can be pregnant. Her OB said she is probably having a miscarriage but can't be 100% sure and said her levels were pretty low for being 6 weeks.so she said any advice would really help.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Dee0886
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I don't really understand this, Punctuation really helps....but from what I could read and get a grasp on after re-reading, I think its a miscarriage. Tell her sorry, been there and it does suck.

expecting boy

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Anything is possible but heavy bleeding and clotting combined with low numbers unfortunately are classic signs. :(

I startee bleeding before 3 of my babies passed. Had ultrasounds after bleeding and saw all with heartbeats and a healthy looking baby with all which we lost.
Kris_PBG
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I agree.

I'm sorry and hope for the best.

Quoting SHOE_DIVA:

Sounds like miscarriage I'm sorry.

kalelsmami
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I was pregnant 2 years ago and was bleeding for days, hospital couldn't find the sac and my progesterone levels were very low. They had a feeling I was losing it, at about 7-8 weeks I had a severe pain in my uterus. I wound up in the hospital because I was bleeding so much, my right Fallopian tube burst and I had to get an emergency laparoscopy. Very serious stuff, I hope she's ok. Good luck!
tlcory
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Yes sounds like a miscarriage, so sorry!  This happened to me, I went to the OB they did an ultra sound and there was still a heartbeat but with in  a couple days I fully miscarried.  Again, sorry and my prayers go to your sister! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Sounds kind of like the ectopic I had last year.
Babymama7710
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Not to be rude but if you can't read it then move on to another post.thats all

Quoting Dee0886:

I don't really understand this, Punctuation really helps....but from what I could read and get a grasp on after re-reading, I think its a miscarriage. Tell her sorry, been there and it does suck.

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM

She should brace for a miscarriage. Sounds like it's already very well underway, and all they can do now, is monitor her to make sure it all resolves itself. Sucks big time for her.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I pray that if the baby is still growing that she will be alright and soon hold a healthy little one. If she has lost this little one I pray that she will be ok I do know how much it hurts to miscarry. If needs to may she find a doctor that she feels comfortable with and soon find out she is again expecting and holding a little one soon.

Quoting Babymama7710:

Her doctor said if by some chance she is still pregnant she has to go back on her shots and see a high risk doctor

Quoting cjsix:

I really don't know what to tell you about this exept that with a clotting disorder and taking meds she needs to talk to the doctor and ask her. My thought is that they could make things a little more complicated and she may have to be followed more closely because fo them but,I don't know for sure. Hugs to her. If she is losing or has lost her baby it is difficult and hurts. I know the heartache ....

MommyO2-6631
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:30 PM
If something was coming out, then her cervix was open and she is miscarrying. So sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)