Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Depression

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

How depressed are you REALLY??????

Take is test and find out

http://whatsmym3.com/screening/support/screen.aspx

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CathyPowell
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I'm at medium risk for depression, anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorder. Yay!

group hug

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM

this is mine

What's My M3  Assessment Report

Date taken: 05 May, 2013

The M3 Score: how disruptive are your symptoms?

Scores of 33 or greater mean that your life may be impacted by a mood disorder

M3 score
Your Results
Chance of Disorder
Description
100%
HighYour M3 Score is in the high range as compared to individuals already known to be suffering from a mood or anxiety disorder. This is cause for real concern, as it indicates your symptoms are impacting your life and general health. Read carefully the information and recommendations below concerning your risk of each of the four conditions described.

Your risk for the following disorders:

Your Results
Your Risk
Description
Depression

100%
MediumYour responses on the depression scale indicate that you have a 2 in 3 chance of suffering from depression.

Anxiety

100%
HighYour responses on the anxiety scale indicate that there is a nearly 90% chance that you are suffering from an anxiety disorder.

PTSD

100%
HighA majority of individuals suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) respond to the PTSD scale as you did. Yet, because PTSD is less common than other mood and anxiety disorders, the likelihood that you are suffering from PTSD is about 1 in 3. (Naturally, if you are aware of having experienced a traumatic event or events, this fact increases the likelihood of a PTSD diagnosis.) Yet, your responses indicate that you have a 96% chance of suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.

Bipolar

100%
Low

The likelihood that you are suffering from Bipolar Disorder is about 1 in 9. On the other hand, your responses indicate there is a 50% chance that you are suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.

Quoting CathyPowell:

group hug

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Not at all thanks to my happy pills.
CathyPowell
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Mine was a 46 overall. I remember taking these questionairres in the waiting room to see my psychiatrist years ago. Always gets you thinking as you're answering the questions (knowing what they indicate!)

Quoting Anonymous:

this is mine

M3 score
Your Results
Chance of Disorder
Description
100%
High Your M3 Score is in the high range as compared to individuals already known to be suffering from a mood or anxiety disorder. This is cause for real concern, as it indicates your symptoms are impacting your life and general health. Read carefully the information and recommendations below concerning your risk of each of the four conditions described.

Your Results
Your Risk
Description
Depression

100%
Medium Your responses on the depression scale indicate that you have a 2 in 3 chance of suffering from depression.

Anxiety

100%
High Your responses on the anxiety scale indicate that there is a nearly 90% chance that you are suffering from an anxiety disorder.

PTSD

100%
High A majority of individuals suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) respond to the PTSD scale as you did. Yet, because PTSD is less common than other mood and anxiety disorders, the likelihood that you are suffering from PTSD is about 1 in 3. (Naturally, if you are aware of having experienced a traumatic event or events, this fact increases the likelihood of a PTSD diagnosis.) Yet, your responses indicate that you have a 96% chance of suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.

Bipolar

100%
Low

The likelihood that you are suffering from Bipolar Disorder is about 1 in 9. On the other hand, your responses indicate there is a 50% chance that you are suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.

Quoting CathyPowell:

group hug

LavenderMom23
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM

All were low, except the medium risk for anxiety. About accurate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM

42 and a little box came up asking if I was in crisis and offered a 1800 suicide number to call. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I got really positives results!

What's My M3 ™ Assessment Report
M3 score
Your Results
Chance of Disorder
Description

100%
High Your M3 Score is in the high range as compared to individuals already known to be suffering from a mood or anxiety disorder. This is cause for real concern, as it indicates your symptoms are impacting your life and general health. Read carefully the information and recommendations below concerning your risk of each of the four conditions described.

Your Results
Your Risk
Description
Depression

100%
High Your responses on the depression scale indicate that there is over a 90% chance that you are suffering from depression.
Anxiety

100%
High Your responses on the anxiety scale indicate that there is a nearly 90% chance that you are suffering from an anxiety disorder.
PTSD

100%
High A majority of individuals suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) respond to the PTSD scale as you did. Yet, because PTSD is less common than other mood and anxiety disorders, the likelihood that you are suffering from PTSD is about 1 in 3. (Naturally, if you are aware of having experienced a traumatic event or events, this fact increases the likelihood of a PTSD diagnosis.) Yet, your responses indicate that you have a 96% chance of suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.
Bipolar

100%
High There is nearly a 50% likelihood that you are suffering from a bipolar disorder. On the other hand, your responses indicate that you have a 1 in 3 chance of suffering from another mood or anxiety disorder.

Recommended Action:
Your HIGH overall M3 Score indicates that you should contact your physician or a mental health care provider as soon as possible to begin a discussion of your M3 results. It is important for you to share these results with your physician.
Your response to question #5, which asks about thoughts of suicide, raises a red flag. For assistance please contact the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK, or go to the nearest emergency room for immediate treatment.
It is very important, first of all, to point out that having such a thought does not automatically place you at risk for actual suicide. On the other hand, individuals who report suicidal thinking on closer examination are usually found to have a mood or anxiety disorder. This is true even for those who feel that due to life circumstances they have legitimate reasons for having such thoughts. Given this fact, it is crucial that you present your M3 results to your physician and to begin a discussion of this very issue.
Your responses indicated that you have occasionally resorted to alcohol and non-prescribed drugs to manage some of the symptoms you were asked about on the M3 checklist. It is important to understand that using alcohol or drugs in this way does not automatically define you as an addict. However, self-medication for such symptoms, even when this appears to be effective, is bound to make such symptoms worse over the long-term. We strongly urge you to share you M3 responses with your physician and to begin an honest discussion about your alcohol and drug use patterns. It is virtually certain that a more appropriate and more effective means for managing your symptoms can be found, bringing with it a real chance for improvement in your functioning, quality of life, and overall health.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM

i have an anxiety disorder and panic attacks and ptsd.  

ive been told i MIGHT be bipolar but idk

Quoting CathyPowell:

Mine was a 46 overall. I remember taking these questionairres in the waiting room to see my psychiatrist years ago. Always gets you thinking as you're answering the questions (knowing what they indicate!)

Quoting Anonymous:

this is mine

M3 score
Your Results
Chance of Disorder
Description
100%

Your Results
Your Risk
Description
Depression

100%
Medium Your responses on the depression scale indicate that you have a 2 in 3 chance of suffering from depression.

Anxiety

100%

PTSD

100%

Bipolar

100%
Low

Quoting CathyPowell:

group hug

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I'm quite in touch with my depression, no test needed. Here's a bump :)

imakehimscream
by He screams on May. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Mine was 103 depression, anxiety, PTSD. I have all of those and I am on meds for it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN