Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a store that buys gently used kids clothes and items. Has anyone ever been there? Are their offers good?
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
cupcake_mom
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

this store is very expensive! and they dont pay you shit for your clothes. find a locally owned place. they pay better and their prices are better

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Seriously?  I've never paid more than $10 for anything and I think they have very nice stuff!  Maybe it depends on the store, but ours are great!

Quoting luvhubandbabys:

I think they are too expensive for used items..

headingsouth13
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i have and they have nice but they are over priced for used stuff. where are you by chance

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

we have one in the area, but i've never been.  everyone i know that has been there say they are pretty expensive.

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Brand-name jeans for $8-$10 is expensive to you?

Quoting cupcake_mom:

this store is very expensive! and they dont pay you shit for your clothes. find a locally owned place. they pay better and their prices are better

SerenityBerry
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

We have one nearby, they have a really large selection and they have good deals.

SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm really baffled by how many people are saying it's expensive.  I usually get an entire back-to-school wardrobe for both kids for no more than $50.  I can't see how that's expensive.  But maybe it depends on the store. 

bchic24
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
The clothes are a good price but I've seen used playpens and swings being sold for how much they would cost brand new.
cupcake_mom
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

from a thrift store hell yes!

Quoting SunshneDaydream:

Brand-name jeans for $8-$10 is expensive to you?

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Kierri
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I love that store! Some items are expensive but when they have sales or deals going on then they're nice and affordable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured