Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've failed as a parent.*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
My twin dd's just turned 16 & "announced" that both of them are pregnant at their bbq for their birthday. A lot of our family was present, I am mortified. They blamed me, sayig " since we're stuck watching our siblings every day, we decided to have our own."

Their father my dh died last august, I was a sahm. Someone had to pay the bills, we sold our home, & bought a small 3 bedroom, closer to school & my work, my other two are boys 12 & 11, they do sports & tutoring. So the girls watched them only if I worked late. I guess I asked too much.

Aubree is 4 months along claire is 3 months along.

They told me saturday.

I am at a loss. I have no clue how I'll afford two more.

Their bfs are also 16 but not working.

Eta:

Just found out their bfs are now exs

And I am anonymous because I do not want a possible parent from my school finding out this way. Call me what you want, I cant feel any worse.

I mean if your childs 4th grade teacher had pregnant twin daughters what would you think?

*Update*

Well it got out all over town, the principal and other administration members called me to a meeting. "Parents are voicing their concerns of my ability to watch their children." School ends May 30th, " I may not have a position to return to".

So now my position is being evaluated, I called my Union Rep. Unfortunately since this was my first year at this school I may lose my job. I've started applying at day cares, and other schools. We may have to move again, my sons are no longer speaking to their sisters.

The girls ob is covered, but after birth is not. So I'm going to look into state insurance, the girls currently refuse to apply for work.

My house is in shambles. My family members aren't being supportive, and I'm trapped.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I even saved and bought them each a small 2 door hatchback car.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I have to look through my insurance to see if this is covered. I'm a 4th grade teacher, I hope this doesn't effect my job.

Excuse typos been crying
mommy_dearest_
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I'm sorry. Did you call the boys' parents?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I think I'm going to have to give them my master bedroom, to share. Their room wont fit two cribs.
cyork2
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM
so sorry momma. Hugs to you, and it seems like you have done your best! Sorry about your loss as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2013 at 8:49 PM

At least they're in it together..... ?

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 5, 2013 at 8:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Ya, they are saying my girls planned it, & want dna test. My girls told me they broke up two months ago, now I know why.

Quoting mommy_dearest_:

I'm sorry. Did you call the boys' parents?

mysticgrl
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I wish, this is such a nightmare.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Troll
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN