Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh and I had a fight....what do I do??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

So dh and i have been married since December 2011 and we had a fight the other night, well more like he had a fight with my face cause i couldnt defend myself. I dont know what to do this has never happened before and I'm not even sure why it even happened. It just came from nowhere he was in the bathroom and i was walking down the hall and he ran behind me and i turned around and when I got to the couch he just punched me in the face and choked me. what do I do. we havent spoken to each other since then he has been sleeping in the other room, by the way im 35 weeks pregnant.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Emmasmommy52212
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:46 PM
7 moms liked this
The 1st thing you should have done was call the police, and get out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Brit
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Um I would leave. If he did that to me I don't want to know what he would do to our baby
nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
call the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Ummmm. Leave?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this

You call the police right now and tell them what happened. Then they take him away and you live your life without him OR you stay and he kills you, those are your choices.

KyrinM
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM

More info is needed, is he military?  And I would be asking him, WTH was that?   You need to talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I would have called the cops. Then I would have packed my crap and left...and never looked back.
metalmomma86
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM

He's sleeping in the other room and not jail??? smh
You should have kicked his ass to the curb. You have a baby inside you to think about. One that deserves to not come into an abusive home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Why does being military matter!?

Quoting KyrinM:

More info is needed, is he military?  And I would be asking him, WTH was that?   You need to talk to him.

sam12796
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Leave it will happen again and you don't even know what set it off. Not that you did anything wrong because you did nothing to deserve that. He is psyco and you need to get away from him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)