Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I was just looking at a post about a woman with 5 kids and no stretch marks.

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 247 Replies
20 moms liked this

Some of the replies,a lot actually,are other women saying they are proud of their stretch marks. I don't understand this. What is there to be proud of? I'm not saying anyone should be ashamed of them . But to feel pride for them makes no sense to me. I personally am pretty indifferent to mine. I don't need stretch marks to show I've had three kids. I have three kids to show that. Those I am proud of.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TishHughes
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate mine. They look gross.

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, I don't like mine, but I wouldn't trade them to have her stomach with a 5 kid in it .. The bitch has 5 kids ... There was a reason I stopped.

babyfever2011
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
That would be MY post..like i said i wouldn't be killing myself if I did have them but I'm happy I don't! :)
Jodyblonde2007
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really like my stretch marks. The only one that I really like is right above my belly button its actually shaped like a playboy bunny and I think its cute

tigerlily86
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I have them. I am not too fond of my road map, but I suppose sometimes people need to say whatever they can to cope.
CBMMOM
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting babyfever2011:

That would be MY post..like i said i wouldn't be killing myself if I did have them but I'm happy I don't! :)

See, to me that makes more sense than being proud of them. I don't have many but I'd be happy if I didn't have any,too.

Jade_Lufercus
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm indifferent to mine, as well. I wish they weren't there, but really I couldn't care less about them. 

EvilAsh
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not proud of them. I hate them. They're gross, not badges of honor. My husband says they're beautiful because he knows how I got them, the kids, I think he's just crazy.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
5 moms liked this

They remind me how amazing my body is, that it created three beautiful, healthy children.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I would hate to have stretch marks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN