Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can I get him to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Initiate sex once in a while? I'm so tired of it...He complained last month that I am never in the mood... I told him that its not that I am not in the mood, its just that he and I are on different schedules. He likes night sex...after I have gone to sleep, and I am more of a morning person... Well because he complained, I decided I would stay up and give him a little lovin at bed time...We had a great time, I had actually forgotten how good sex can be lol. Now I cant get enough of him. So I have been initiating for the last 2 weeks. For the last three days though I have been kinda waiting and hoping that he will be the one to start things..so I have held off... But now he tells me he's not in the mood...sigh- He wants me to "get him in the mood." I'm starting to feel like his prostitute or something...He tells me what and when..and I get nothing... I am 4 weeks pregnant with #2...am I just being hormonal about this?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Maybe he ways a little for play. Make him feel sex..dress up. Ask if there is something he would like to try...with in reason. As for being pregnant and havibg sex... I'm pregnant and may body is so tired..my poor dh just grabs my ass and spanks it. I feel so bad :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN