Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you talk to your best friend?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 23 Replies

My best friend and I talk EVERY day through texts.... In fact, I have not talked to her in a few hours and shes not answering me and it made me worry because she was on her way home on a creepy highway... lol.. We see eachother twice a month or so... This weekend Im going to Kansas City to stay with her for the weekend and go to Rockfest. Im so excited. Shes absolutely the best! My other best friend we talk about every other day generally.. she comes to my house every tuesday and we watch a movie together and go out every other weekend together. This is the three of us..

by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
towerjunkie1989
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Almost daily. We are both in college and she is in the process of adopting so some days are too busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Sometimes every day and sometimes once a week, it just depends on how busy we are and what's going on in our lives.

mikandwheezy
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM

my fiance is my best friend. i talk to him every day lol. i don't have any female best friends anymore. one ditched me after she broke up with her loser boyfriend a year ago so she could party. she has a kid and most of her friends dont. my other best friend ditched me a month ago when she got married. i havent talked to her since her wedding day.

Jade_Lufercus
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Every day. My husband is my best friend. I really have no other friends that live near me, so he does well in a pinch.

My "best friend" for the last 10 years hasn't replied back to any of my text, calls, or FB messages in the last year or so, so, yeah.. Oh well.

Rainray2
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Daily usually. She's at Disneyworld so it's slowed down this week.
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Yeah, we have days like that to. My friend that lives here is a single mom of 2 kids and so am I so there are days where we dont talk, and my other friend that Im seeing this weekend, shes single with no kids so she has more free time.

Quoting towerjunkie1989:

Almost daily. We are both in college and she is in the process of adopting so some days are too busy.

FL2AK
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM
My husband of course everyday. My oldest best friend from childhood every couple of months. My partner in crime almost daily.
emmypaige
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Well we talked yesterday... It just depends. I dnt live close by anymore so it's all phone. Sometimes we talk 3+ times a week other times maybe a week between conversations. On average a couple times a week.
Kage336
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Daily, even if just a "how are you?" or other small talk.
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM

yeah thats how we are to... I love her so much!! When Im down she will randomly drive 2 hours and drag me out of the house. Shes the absolute best. But yeah she usually messages me when she wakes up, and through out the day if she is going somewhere she will text me when shes there and when she leaves.. lol we are weird I guess.

Quoting Kage336:

Daily, even if just a "how are you?" or other small talk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured