Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*sigh* an apology

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM
  • 66 Replies
7 moms liked this

I'm very sorry that I consider myself better than some people.

I'm sorry that I actually have to work for what I want, stay faithful in a marriage, and actually be a mom to my kids while others find such things laughable and trivial.

Lastly, I'm very sorry that I don't have to screw others for what I want.

There is my apology, which is in no way directed toward any member of this site or group.

Have a good night.

Rebecca-viaaaa

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I got called an uneducated piece of trash from a former neighbor tonight. I asked her a favor, she COULD HAVE SAID NO but said yes, I guess to humor me, and now she is not my friend because it turns out she didn't mean it when she said yes?? I don't even know. I was raised to say NO if someone asked me a YES OR NO question and my answer was no. I wasn't raised to humor people. I guess this girl was. I told her stop acting like a bitch and she called me an uneducated piece of trash, and to enjoy my pathetic life. Okay...peace out. Lol

Honestly the part that hurt was not the name calling. It really stung when she said 'you were never my friend'.
VannaMae307
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Sorry OP, idk why I chose your post to vent in, I guess its just weighing heavy on my heart and I needed to share to neutral audience.
emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I'm sorry, hun

Quoting VannaMae307:

I got called an uneducated piece of trash from a former neighbor tonight. I asked her a favor, she COULD HAVE SAID NO but said yes, I guess to humor me, and now she is not my friend because it turns out she didn't mean it when she said yes?? I don't even know. I was raised to say NO if someone asked me a YES OR NO question and my answer was no. I wasn't raised to humor people. I guess this girl was. I told her stop acting like a bitch and she called me an uneducated piece of trash, and to enjoy my pathetic life. Okay...peace out. Lol

Honestly the part that hurt was not the name calling. It really stung when she said 'you were never my friend'.

Rebecca-viaaaa

emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:24 AM

vent away. my friend told me i was jealous because i didn't have anyone to watch my "brat". that's when i completely flipped my shit. if she had been standing in front of me, i probably would have knocked her teeth out.

Quoting VannaMae307:

Sorry OP, idk why I chose your post to vent in, I guess its just weighing heavy on my heart and I needed to share to neutral audience.

Rebecca-viaaaa

Delila12
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM
3 moms liked this
You also forgot to apologize for not "reppin your Hood" and noy telling everyone that your city will kick their city's ass. Lol
emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM

probably but this isn't about that. although it is bs that she still isn't gone.

Quoting Delila12:

You also forgot to apologize for not "reppin your Hood" and noy telling everyone that your city will kick their city's ass. Lol

Rebecca-viaaaa

EachNewBreath
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM

LOL I deal with this all of the time. Now when I ask something I make sure to tell them. YOU CAN SAY NO!! saying NO is an opition! 

I blame the selfesteem movement for teaching that no one should ever have their feelings hurt. 

Quoting VannaMae307:

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I have all the same qualities.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by A$$tastic on May. 6, 2013 at 1:27 AM
accidentally clicked on your name and saw you are at Fort Bragg. My bff is there.

Quoting VannaMae307:

emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting 504bbymami:

I have all the same qualities.

yeah, well, contrary to your silly little opinion, not everything's about you. bye.

Rebecca-viaaaa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)