Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm trash (vent)

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just got called trash. Why? Because I live in a camper, I'm 20 with a 5yo ds, and I'm on fs.

Well let me tell you how i got here.

I lived in the ghetto of Chicago. Or "chiraq". A nickname they got because of all of the killing which is disgusting.

My mother's a drug addict and has always been one. She left me home alone to raise myself ever since i was old enough to see over the stove.

My dad left when i was 3 and started a new family. He lived down the street. His new wife told his other kids they weren't allowed to speak to me. So i would see the happy family around, but never be allowed to speak to them.

I was raped at 8 while walking home from school by some crazy man. He was never caught. At 11, i was traded for drugs and raped repeatedly. I went to the police and the pos was arrested. So at the time, i was emotionally dead.

When i was 14, I met my childs father. He was 24 at the time and took full advantage of me. He told me he loved me and wanted to be with me forever. I fell for it and got pregnant after two months of us dating (he told me he loved me after a week). He left a week after i found out i was pregnant.

I had my baby at 15 and almost had him taken from me. But thankfully my grandmother let me live with her. She died a year later a month after my 16th birthday. She left me her camper that she loooooved. She used to travel to Mississippi with my granddad before he died.

I moved in with my aunt and she kicked me out after a week. So i was forced to move into the camper. That thing was horrible but it was all i had.

I graduated high school and took a year off from school to get the camper to where it is today. I replaced everything using craigslist (it's amazing what people will give away for free).

I work part time now and I'm in college. So yes! I get fs to feed my son! And yes i live in a camper. So what! I'm twenty with a dark past! What do you expect? For me to live in a fucking mansion?
I work part time at Walmart for Christs sake!

Excuse me for spending your hard earned tax dollars on food for my son and an education. Excuse me for doing the best i can with the shit hand i wad dealt. And excuse the fuck out of me for my son taking your kids spot in after school daycare. Of course you deserve it way more! I mean... Why should you have to lug a kid around while you shop? I shouldn't be such a lazy slob and neglect my son so i can work a second job.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I Co sleep with ds
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Has to stay clean or ds will play in the soaps
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

ladysamanda
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Fuck them people. You sound like you are doing just fine.
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM
2 moms liked this

TV was 60 bucks on craigslist with the rugs
ladysamanda
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM
And honestly...it looks nicer and cleaner than some peoples places. You are doing good. :-)
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Thank you! I finally bought ds a toy bucket lol

Quoting ladysamanda:

And honestly...it looks nicer and cleaner than some peoples places. You are doing good. :-)

Delila12
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:57 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm just happy you were able to do better and make something happen for you and your son. Hope everything continues to get better for both of you.
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) i had to so my son would have a better life

Quoting Delila12:

I'm just happy you were able to do better and make something happen for you and your son. Hope everything continues to get better for both of you.

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Camper looks decent enough. 

Don't let other peoples' opinions get in your way. Keep working toward your goals, and you'll be fine. 

One piece of advice though---let go of your past. Seriously let go of it. As long as you keep using it as an excuse, you'll never be able to overcome it. 

Best wishes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN