Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sick as a dog

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 AM
  • 6 Replies
So I have been sick all day and spent most of the time in bed trying to get warm (mind you I moved to Tampa FL 3 months ago I should be sweating). I can't eat much because my throat hurts badly and is tender. Not that it would matter anyway I have no appetite. All was well by the time I went back to bed for good four hours ago, I had a hot bath and medicine to stop my cough/sneezing. I fell asleep to Queen's 2nd Greatest hits album since I needed some kind of comfort then awake with a start at 2 AM in pain and bleeding. Just turned out to be a nosebleed, however throat hurts worse and my nose does now. I have to be well enough for my CNA class Tuesday because I test a week from tomorrow on the 14th for my CNA license. Here is hoping I can shake this illness and not have to reschedule my test cause I studied so hard (even being sick I do a little). Wish I had a teddy bear or someone to cuddle with, I hate being single at times like this.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 AM
So sorry you're sick. I hope you are better soon so you can kick ass on your test!
rlk121909
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Hope you feel better. I'm sick as well :/ the huge weather change here in Tampa just screwed me over in terms of sinuses.
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM

are dogs always sick>????

butterflykiss10
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Yeah it's nice here, but whoa when I get sick I REALLY feel worse than back up North. What I wouldn't give to be able to lie out on the beach, but I know it's best to just get rest.
butterflykiss10
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Thank you, I am worried about this test. Good night all I am tired.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Are you feeling better ?

Bump!! ::
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)