Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How Do You Know When You're Drunk or had enough?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Do people tell you that you're being a fool? or do you have your own cues when you've had enough?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I'm wayyyyy passed that stage of life.
LaughingTattoo
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Im 31 years old.....I know when Ive had enough

OompaLover6969
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I get tired. That's when I start drinking watwe & try to stay awake. Usually after 2-3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM

If you're asking this question, you've come to the realization that you probably drink too much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM

actually, i don't drink at all, i'm allergic to alcohol....and it makes me wonder how other people can tell if they've had too much

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're asking this question, you've come to the realization that you probably drink too much.

Pnukey
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I've never had more than 1 drink at a time, and even then, they're several years apart, so IDK and I don't plan to ever find out.  Maybe, if you're questioning your sobriety, stop drinking all together.

SerenityBerry
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

I have my own cues. When I am laughing at EVERYTHING then I know it is time to quit and switch to water and crackers. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

actually, i don't drink at all, i'm allergic to alcohol....and it makes me wonder how other people can tell if they've had too much

Quoting Pnukey:

I've never had more than 1 drink at a time, and even then, they're several years apart, so IDK and I don't plan to ever find out.  Maybe, if you're questioning your sobriety, stop drinking all together.

Pnukey
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Oooh, I see. It must be a trial-and-error thing so they can learn their limit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Pnukey:

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I rarely have more than one glass of wine.....two at the most if we are having a long meal.  I haven't had any other alcohol in YEARS.  I don't see the point in drinking a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN