Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's NOT big... At all!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
Does size really matter?

My bf and I have been together 3 months. I have yet to be intimate with him, not bc I don't want to.. I'm just not ready to right now..

Well I spent the weekend with him, and I know he is always making remarks ab him not being well endowed.. Well he told me to feel his penis, and I did.

I have been with only 4 people in my life, but ALL 4 of them have been VERY well endowed. BUT!!! Only ONE really knew how to work it.

So I know size doesn't really matter... I mean I don't think so?

He's about the size of one hand and half of my other hand as in length. My hands aren't too big.. So I'd say he's at least 6 inches.. Pretty average I'd say.. I'm used to being with far bigger men, but it's not that important to me..

He's an AMAZING man, and I honestly won't hold this against him. He's too good to me.. But I guess all good things come with a "too good to be true" aspect to it..

Anyways.. Any ladies have their SO not as big? How is the sex life? What tips can you give me? (Toys are a given) (:

I don't plan on leaving him.. At all. Just want some advice :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
He sounds about average.
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM

To me width is more important than length. My dh is like 7 in length but he is thick so that is what counts imo.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.
Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I would hate that I would need a well endowed guy to fullfill my needs.  I once was with a guy who has a small penis but very large testicles.  

Just try to get used to it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM
My bf isn't too thick, but def not skinny. I'm ok with it :)

Quoting Mommynwife26:

To me width is more important than length. My dh is like 7 in length but he is thick so that is what counts imo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM

As long as he can get a hard erection you should be good to go. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I know. I'm not.. Sex isn't everything to me.. If it was, I'm sure I would have allowed myself to sleep with more people..

I just want to spice things up

Quoting OwlNuggets:Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Lol...
aimesnyc
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not the size of the pen, it's how you write your name! ;)

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We invested in a swing... money well-spent.
We were doing the 50 shades thing well before those books were ever thought of LOL. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I'm not.. Sex isn't everything to me.. If it was, I'm sure I would have allowed myself to sleep with more people..

I just want to spice things up

Quoting OwlNuggets:Don't let his cock size become a distraction in the bedroom and you'll be just fine? I dunno.Sex is so much more than the size of endowment. 

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)