Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's NOT big... At all!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does size really matter?

My bf and I have been together 3 months. I have yet to be intimate with him, not bc I don't want to.. I'm just not ready to right now..

Well I spent the weekend with him, and I know he is always making remarks ab him not being well endowed.. Well he told me to feel his penis, and I did.

I have been with only 4 people in my life, but ALL 4 of them have been VERY well endowed. BUT!!! Only ONE really knew how to work it.

So I know size doesn't really matter... I mean I don't think so?

He's about the size of one hand and half of my other hand as in length. My hands aren't too big.. So I'd say he's at least 6 inches.. Pretty average I'd say.. I'm used to being with far bigger men, but it's not that important to me..

He's an AMAZING man, and I honestly won't hold this against him. He's too good to me.. But I guess all good things come with a "too good to be true" aspect to it..

Anyways.. Any ladies have their SO not as big? How is the sex life? What tips can you give me? (Toys are a given) (:

I don't plan on leaving him.. At all. Just want some advice :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM

bingo! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm. What's OM? Pleeeeease don't tell me it stands for OTHER MAN.

Quoting Anonymous:

dh is rather small and it does make a huge difference to me 

OM is over 7 and thick --- and i can't get enough of him 

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM

This just made me laugh....

Jade_Lufercus
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM

To me, it's not the size it's how you use it. My hub's is right in the average length and width. But he knows how to use it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I'm glad I could "amuse" you. Grow up.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM

6 inches when he's not erect?  That's about average.  Not small, and, it matters HOW he uses it, of course.  

Yeah.  I knew a guy who was 1 inch long and 1 inch wide.  An adult man that tiny!  He did nothing for me and he was a crumby lover too.  My ex husband, the miserable ass.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, you sound like an immature HS girl talking about the size of someone's d%*CK.  I can't believe some of you on here think that is important..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM
My husband is about 6.5 inches and thick and he is perfect. He makes me cum so hard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you need to grow up. 6 inches is not small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM

It is pretty childish to rate/judge a man on his size. I am sure women would be pissed off if they were dumped over  "lip" size or tightness factor. I didn't ask nor "feel" my s/o out seven years ago I liked him enough to jump in without a test. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 6, 2013 at 1:37 PM
My ex was big, and lasted about 30 seconds... It was terrible, and weird. I don't know what his issue was. DH is about average, and does a lot better with it. I don't think 6 is small. I dated a guy who was smaller than that, but we just messed around so IDK how good he was with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN