Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's NOT big... At all!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does size really matter?

My bf and I have been together 3 months. I have yet to be intimate with him, not bc I don't want to.. I'm just not ready to right now..

Well I spent the weekend with him, and I know he is always making remarks ab him not being well endowed.. Well he told me to feel his penis, and I did.

I have been with only 4 people in my life, but ALL 4 of them have been VERY well endowed. BUT!!! Only ONE really knew how to work it.

So I know size doesn't really matter... I mean I don't think so?

He's about the size of one hand and half of my other hand as in length. My hands aren't too big.. So I'd say he's at least 6 inches.. Pretty average I'd say.. I'm used to being with far bigger men, but it's not that important to me..

He's an AMAZING man, and I honestly won't hold this against him. He's too good to me.. But I guess all good things come with a "too good to be true" aspect to it..

Anyways.. Any ladies have their SO not as big? How is the sex life? What tips can you give me? (Toys are a given) (:

I don't plan on leaving him.. At all. Just want some advice :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Did I say it MATTERED??!! I asked for advice to SPICE things up. READ THIS POST OVER AGAIN.. Would you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, you sound like an immature HS girl talking about the size of someone's d%*CK.  I can't believe some of you on here think that is important..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Did I ONCE say I was going to dump him??

Some of you women need to READ.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

It is pretty childish to rate/judge a man on his size. I am sure women would be pissed off if they were dumped over  "lip" size or tightness factor. I didn't ask nor "feel" my s/o out seven years ago I liked him enough to jump in without a test. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad I could "amuse" you. Grow up.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

This just made me laugh....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM

This is interesting.  You can find this info on the Internet.  

American men are, in general, average as far as the world's men.  Oriental men are the smallest, but then, they're small in body too.  Africans are supposed to be big, I mean Africans like the Masai.  

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM
If he can use it the right way thats what matters

Just make him stop complaining about his size
Otherwise that can get in the way

Sometimes men with larger ones have no clue how to use it
Go figure

And sometimes you dont need the whole length either
I just need that tip or head to hit the right spot because my spot isnt all the way inside.
; )
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Don't they usually judge the size by an erect penis?

Quoting Anonymous:

6 inches when he's not erect?  That's about average.  Not small, and, it matters HOW he uses it, of course.  

Yeah.  I knew a guy who was 1 inch long and 1 inch wide.  An adult man that tiny!  He did nothing for me and he was a crumby lover too.  My ex husband, the miserable ass.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I didn't say he was small. I said he was not big. Like I said to some others on here. READ woman.. READ.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need to grow up. 6 inches is not small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I find 6 or 7 just right personaly.
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Read what you write then get back to me. "All the guys I've been with were very well endowed" "to good to betrue aspect" oh and you wanted tips on how to handle a smaller penis

Quoting Anonymous:

Did I ONCE say I was going to dump him??

Some of you women need to READ.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

It is pretty childish to rate/judge a man on his size. I am sure women would be pissed off if they were dumped over  "lip" size or tightness factor. I didn't ask nor "feel" my s/o out seven years ago I liked him enough to jump in without a test. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Exactly!!!! My g spot is about three inches within me! I don't need the whole thing anyways! A few thrusts here and there will be nice though ;)

Which he is very "rough" but I like it! (Dry hump! Lol)

Quoting SnapIt:If he can use it the right way thats what matters

Just make him stop complaining about his size
Otherwise that can get in the way

Sometimes men with larger ones have no clue how to use it
Go figure

And sometimes you dont need the whole length either
I just need that tip or head to hit the right spot because my spot isnt all the way inside.
; )
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Well the opposite of big is small so can you see why we would get this assumption? I did read it and you seem very immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say he was small. I said he was not big. Like I said to some others on here. READ woman.. READ.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need to grow up. 6 inches is not small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured