Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's NOT big... At all!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does size really matter?

My bf and I have been together 3 months. I have yet to be intimate with him, not bc I don't want to.. I'm just not ready to right now..

Well I spent the weekend with him, and I know he is always making remarks ab him not being well endowed.. Well he told me to feel his penis, and I did.

I have been with only 4 people in my life, but ALL 4 of them have been VERY well endowed. BUT!!! Only ONE really knew how to work it.

So I know size doesn't really matter... I mean I don't think so?

He's about the size of one hand and half of my other hand as in length. My hands aren't too big.. So I'd say he's at least 6 inches.. Pretty average I'd say.. I'm used to being with far bigger men, but it's not that important to me..

He's an AMAZING man, and I honestly won't hold this against him. He's too good to me.. But I guess all good things come with a "too good to be true" aspect to it..

Anyways.. Any ladies have their SO not as big? How is the sex life? What tips can you give me? (Toys are a given) (:

I don't plan on leaving him.. At all. Just want some advice :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM

He's average.

Not a thing wrong with that, as long as he knows how to use it. That's what matters with any size, really.

Too many men go through life with a huge dick. Thinking that's all they need, and really they couldn't please a woman if their life depended on it. Lol.

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM
The best lover I ever had was the smallest guy that I had been with sexually. He was amazing. I had never had an orgasm with anyone else. He was also the most fun in the bedroom too. Crazy good sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM
That has NOTHING to do with me wanting to "DUMP" him. Which I NEVER even "said"

Quoting SweetPea2004:

Read what you write then get back to me. "All the guys I've been with were very well endowed" "to good to betrue aspect" oh and you wanted tips on how to handle a smaller penis

Quoting Anonymous:

Did I ONCE say I was going to dump him??

Some of you women need to READ.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

It is pretty childish to rate/judge a man on his size. I am sure women would be pissed off if they were dumped over  "lip" size or tightness factor. I didn't ask nor "feel" my s/o out seven years ago I liked him enough to jump in without a test. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad I could "amuse" you. Grow up.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

This just made me laugh....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM

As long as its thick and looks nice thats all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM
There is also something called AVERAGE. You know, something in the MIDDLE. Ever heard of that? Don't ASSume.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well the opposite of big is small so can you see why we would get this assumption? I did read it and you seem very immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say he was small. I said he was not big. Like I said to some others on here. READ woman.. READ.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need to grow up. 6 inches is not small.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad I could "amuse" you. Grow up.

Quoting SweetPea2004:

This just made me laugh....

queenamy
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM

i dont understand how big some vaginas are that 6in is.. "eh just okay" 

my guy is 7in and i feel it's too big for me. 

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I know

So many women dont know this and think they need the whole length of it

All you need is a 3 inch dick!!
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly!!!! My g spot is about three inches within me! I don't need the whole thing anyways! A few thrusts here and there will be nice though ;)

Which he is very "rough" but I like it! (Dry hump! Lol)

Quoting SnapIt:If he can use it the right way thats what matters

Just make him stop complaining about his size

Otherwise that can get in the way

Sometimes men with larger ones have no clue how to use it

Go figure

And sometimes you dont need the whole length either

I just need that tip or head to hit the right spot because my spot isnt all the way inside.

; )

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM
My vagina is NOT "big". Lol.

It's not my fault that I have dated men with large penis'. They did hurt me actually. And they def didn't have rhythm. My ex husband, father of my kids was the last man I have had intercourse with. That was about 3 yrs ago. I'm sure if my vagina was "big" as you think.. Lol. I'm sure I'm pretty tight now.. It been awhile! Ha ha!

Quoting queenamy:

i dont understand how big some vaginas are that 6in is.. "eh just okay" 

my guy is 7in and i feel it's too big for me. 

Ashgreymane
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM

LMFAO. Okay. What, no one but me is going to say it?? YES size makes a difference! Only if they know what they're doing and can please you, though. I've, ahem, been around the block a time or three & won't apologize for it, either. In addition, I've been married 5 times counting the Pagan ceremony, and men are as different as we are.

Let me put it this way: An elephant gun isn't any use a'tall if it has a touchy trigger, baby-girl; whereas a .25 automatic can get the job done more than once if you know how to handle it.

Practical advice for sex with a small penis: get what you need, present it coyly as a toy or idea you thought he might like. (not a vibrator) If he gets sensitive about it, then immediately cry and have hurt feelings....."But...(sob) I thought you'd (hiccup) LIKE that...(sob, cry) It was SO HARD for me to go IN that place....oh, just leave me alone! I'm so EMBARRASSED!!"  

If he's one who has to have everything be his idea, then blush, be shy, and tell him you'd like to see inside a sex shop....a friend of yours goes to one....you're just curious. Ask what different things do, and believe me, unless he has some serious issues, y'all won't leave there without a new toy (or an idea for a substitute.)

Some of the worst sex I ever had was with long-term individual who was generously proportioned. It was painful; he was sensitive to criticism; I was too naive at the time to know how to handle that.

Sure when they're bigger, they reach your G-spot & clit at the same time. If they're old enough to be patient, it's volcanic. If they aren't, then you get to the same destination using a different map!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Ha ha ha!!! Best advice EVER. I think I love you! :)

Quoting Ashgreymane:

LMFAO. Okay. What, no one but me is going to say it?? YES size makes a difference! Only if they know what they're doing and can please you, though. I've, ahem, been around the block a time or three & won't apologize for it, either. In addition, I've been married 5 times counting the Pagan ceremony, and men are as different as we are.

Let me put it this way: An elephant gun isn't any use a'tall if it has a touchy trigger, baby-girl; whereas a .25 automatic can get the job done more than once if you know how to handle it.

Practical advice for sex with a small penis: get what you need, present it coyly as a toy or idea you thought he might like. (not a vibrator) If he gets sensitive about it, then immediately cry and have hurt feelings....."But...(sob) I thought you'd (hiccup) LIKE that...(sob, cry) It was SO HARD for me to go IN that place....oh, just leave me alone! I'm so EMBARRASSED!!"  

If he's one who has to have everything be his idea, then blush, be shy, and tell him you'd like to see inside a sex shop....a friend of yours goes to one....you're just curious. Ask what different things do, and believe me, unless he has some serious issues, y'all won't leave there without a new toy (or an idea for a substitute.)

Some of the worst sex I ever had was with long-term individual who was generously proportioned. It was painful; he was sensitive to criticism; I was too naive at the time to know how to handle that.

Sure when they're bigger, they reach your G-spot & clit at the same time. If they're old enough to be patient, it's volcanic. If they aren't, then you get to the same destination using a different map!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)