Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Computer Programming is NOT hard says anonymous

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 248 Replies
2 moms liked this

Quote:

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is an engineer who didn't really take any programming classes and is still a successful software engineer. It's not as challenging as you're making it out to be. 

According to anonymous, programming doesnt require that much practice and education anyone can do it. Id like to see anyone build mobile apps, or an accounting software to be installed on a PC, or perhaps code Java to make all our digital things work and run. Since its so easy and nothing to it, Im sure most of the members in CM can do all these things and plus some!

Let us not forget there are well over 200 difference computer languages which Im sure we ALL are familiar and can easily just write up a simple coding line in all of those languages.

*According to Anonymous*

\

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM

come on I know you guys can back up anonymous and vouch you are an expert programmer, because its SO EASY!

BEXi
by BEXi on May. 6, 2013 at 1:31 PM
2 moms liked this

shut uppppppppp.

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Lol, OK. I'm sure the many of millions who are afraid to push random buttons on the computer because they don't know how to fix it would totally agree. *rolls eyes*

There is a simplicity in comput er, yes. Doesn't make them easy though.
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 6, 2013 at 1:32 PM

was it you that made the brag post?????

Quoting BEXi:

shut uppppppppp.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

ChevronOwls
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I bet that anon's husband doesn't agree that it was easy lol

I took a computer programming class in college thinking it would be an easy A. I was very wrong lol
BEXi
by BEXi on May. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I have no idea what youre talking about.... so no.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting BEXi:

shut uppppppppp.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

well it is a fact that computers are stupid.... They dont know shit LOL

You tell it to do this or that but you must speak its language. Im sure you understand how to speak computers no?

Quoting shadow_lark:

Lol, OK. I'm sure the many of millions who are afraid to push random buttons on the computer because they don't know how to fix it would totally agree. *rolls eyes*

There is a simplicity in comput er, yes. Doesn't make them easy though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM
3 moms liked this

You let her get to you huh? Lol

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

lies it was YOU

Quoting BEXi:

I have no idea what youre talking about.... so no.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting BEXi:

shut uppppppppp.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM

haha. I could never do it. Ever. >.<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)